Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gclydet
About
User Name: gclydet
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Volume scale
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:32:26 PM
Topic: Volume scale
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:32:07 PM
Would it be possible for Worden to provide the user the capability to change the full scale limit on the volume scale? Frequently, I find charts where the volume shown is fully saturated, i.e., it extends from base line to max. for all dates. For example, currently on the chart for DJ-20, all volume lines extend to max, making it impossible to determine if volume is going up or down on price changes.
Topic: Databank Update
Posted: Friday, November 26, 2004 4:26:52 PM
I just activated my new account. The instructions on my Fact Sheet say I should now choose Databank|Update to update my databank. However, I am unable to locate this pulldown on the TC2000 Home screen. Where is it?
Topic: Overview of the TeleChart main screen - WatchList, Notes and Chart windows
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 3:48:37 PM
I'm using the Mozilla Firefox browser (it has built-in spam and popup/down blockers). Sometimes in opening the videos, its blank and in others, I get the Worden email format.
Topic: Overview of the TeleChart main screen - WatchList, Notes and Chart windows
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 3:05:07 PM
I have installed Flashplayer 7.0, but the only video I could view was "Winning QQQ Trading Simplified". None of the others would open.
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 1:20:21 PM
I am unable to open the video.