Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cornel1810
About
User Name: cornel1810
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Market Predictions
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:07:51 AM
Topic: Market Predictions
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:03:39 AM
Topic: DPTR
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:44:35 AM
QUOTE (rysa)
QUOTE (tobydad)
... and already have 20,000 shares of FUEL. ...

How does one go about accumulating 20,000 shares in a thinly traded stock like this? 

Can we negotiate with the broker and say get me 20K shares at 32Cents for a flat fee ?

On an average volume (3month) of almost 500,000 shrs you should have no problem of adquiring 20,000 shrs.  
Enter an all or none order and I bet you it will be fill within a minute - assuming you are buying at the bid.
 If your broker is a discount broker you should have no problem with a flat fee, otherwise you probably will be wasting your time and someone else's.
Topic: How many of you here trade for a living?
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:33:35 AM
LOL! so why do you guys use Telechart for?  Just to chat about it.

I guess some guys buy guns just to clean them, not to shoot them.
Topic: How many of you here trade for a living?
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:31:55 AM
LOL
Topic: Calling all Options Traders. I have an Options question
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:12:11 AM
QUOTE (intothetrade)
first of all..  you mentioned 85 shares of bac and im not sure where that comes into play when you said you bought the jan 17.50 for .87

there are a few factors that come into play when were talking about options but if youre planning on holding it until expiration... then YES.. it has to hit 18.40 to break even

if you factor in movement and volatility RIGHT NOW, it doesnt have to go as high as 18.40 to break even if it happens before expiration...

Can't buy 85 shrs - 1 contract is a minumum - that is 100 shrs

Someone is really confused.
Topic: Any more lies??
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:03:34 AM

Wow, I guess that Ben might have been onto somthing whith his Bullish outlook a couple of months ago when I was seeing weakness in the markets.

I just want to leave the forum on good terms and maybe in a year or so I might return. 

I still think that Ben reminds me of me when I first came to the forum. I was always trying to figure out price action and how to design trading strategies. Tobydad and I were the founders of a club (the botom feeders). It was popular back in the day and reminds me of the enthusiasm that the new members are showing us now.

My beef with Diceman was unfounded; Davidjohnhall reminded me that coments made by Diceman that I thought were aimed at me could have been a misjudgment on my part. Dicemans silence on the matter gave me pause and my actions were un called for. Even my behavior towards Ben was not very sophisticated. Diceman said a while back that he thought that I was just stressed from the burdens of the business that I am now involved with and I believe that there is merit to that.

I came to this forum and telechart as a successfull trader with ruffly $350,000 in my trading portfolio and in about two years I doubled that amount. I attribute that elevated success in part to the Telechart software and some great members that I collaborated with. I am a pure Bull Market trader and have had mixed success in the Bear Market. It is to bad that a lot of the older members are not still around. Most of you do not know the Bull side of me. Like Ben I generated a lot of trading strategies durring my time in 2006 & 2007. Some of the new traders might want to do the work to find those threads. I know that some of you might think of me as just a person that thinks that they are always right and everyone else is wrong but if you read those old threads you will see that there was a great era on this forum for me and a lot of other traders where we all got along and worked well together. I see that starting to come together now with the next generation. I am glad for this. I do read some of your posts late at night when I get the chance.

It took me 10 years to build a $750,000 portfolio and then I added funds from my real estate ventures and finally hit my goal of 1 million. I am now building a business that is far exceeding my expectations and that is the next chapter in my life, I am doing it for my Fiancé because she says that she still wants to work and is to young to retire.

Anyway I just did not want to leave all you guys with a bad taste for Apsll. My name is Tom by the way; I know that I have at times been pompus and outspoken, I guess that I have one of those personalities. I never meant any harm to my friends and I did over indulge myself in the silly banter with Bigblock.

Good luck to all the new traders, there are some good folks to learn from here and take a cue from Ben and also try to figure things out on your own and study lots of charts......

Take care and and God bless.....

Apsll.

PS: No response is required I just wanted to square things up.......

Any more lies??

Topic: Tobydad profile
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:57:47 AM
I like to discuss your profile Tobydad.  I think that your "rationale" is about to expire.
In the last 6 months, basically any profile has worked.

What do you think - buddy?
Topic: cool
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:55:18 AM
QUOTE (Apsll)
Howdy Mat. I see you finally made it over here. It will not take you long to sift through the rubble to find the serious traders. Seek out Tobydad he comes as close as anyone to the way I find my stock picks. There are a lot of other good traders on this forum just read through the threads and let me know when you download the software. I will help you to learn how to use it.....

Rock & Roll brother.....

When is this guy finally leaving? Good grief!
Topic: make money
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:46:18 AM
I just discovered this site.  This is the real thing  - greatstockpix . com