Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jackieclev74
About
User Name: jackieclev74
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: resistance and support
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:51:58 AM
I guess what  I was saying about resistant and support had to do with knowing where to put my stops and buy in.  I may sound very green to this, no punt intented, and I am. I am taking a class on line. So if some of my questions sound a little off beat, be gentle OK... Believe it or not I am a very smart woman, just getting my feet wet here..
I have been building my portfolio a little at a time, haven't added stops and know I should.  In my class (Technitrader) they speak of what I am asking (s & R) 
To make it simple. i am trying to use my simulator and put the stop losses in the right place.
Some time it would be nice to talk to a real person.  This is not so easy when you are first getting started.
Any one want to take this on?
Thanks for all your input too.
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:45:35 AM
QUOTE (ben2k9)
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking...but I judge support and resistence levels over longer time frames on daily and weekly charts.  what are you trying to do?
Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 4:04:06 PM
I was wondering what is the best time of the day (morning or after market closes) to determine the support and resistant of a stock. I am looking to use my simulator and am very new to this.
Topic: looking for specific stocks
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:13:55 PM
i am looking to seek out specific stocks. for  example, i am looking for stocks undervalued at this time with low PE and that pay a dividend. Is there a way on telechart that gives me a sceener to find this information?
thank u
Jackie