Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: davidcmadrid
About
User Name: davidcmadrid
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 42
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: So we have a bull (maybe), so now what?
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 10:11:18 PM
Nice information here , thank you.
Topic: This Market
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:45:18 PM
So why are they trying to push the dollar down by " pushing " gold up ? It seems like they are trying to arrange the funeral you say the are trying to avoid.
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:07:59 PM
I did introduce the idea on the other site btw that this rally more closely matches the one in the mid 70s as oppossed to 2002/3.
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:04:01 PM
QUOTE (realitycheck)
QUOTE (davidcmadrid)

...are you suggesting America stepped into support the dollar ?

No ... not at all ...

I am stating that nearly every export (to the US) dependent country in Asia (save China) ... is stepping in to support the USD ...

China is coming to terms with the fact that they must look internally for much of their future growth ...as no matter how hard you try ... you just can't save someone who is determined to drown ... you only risk drowning with them ...

Does China need America to grow , I mean are they not getting out of anything US these days apart from gold ?
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:31:20 AM

I am watching this keenly , the commods breakout that is , are you suggesting America stepped into support the dollar ?

Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:16:31 PM
I agree and i dont trade gold much just keep an eye on it. Today it struggled even though oil and commods in general got a strong lift.
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 6:24:35 AM
What im saying is that I agree with Driger.Reference Gold we could also say it shows the most weakness.
Posted: Friday, October 16, 2009 12:00:53 AM
Sorry i thought Funnymoney was the OP.
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:59:43 PM
QUOTE (diceman)
>If I didn't see this (one of the greatest rallies since I've been investing)
as bullish. Id have to ask myself what I'm doing?>
Like the original poster exercising a degree of skepticism which is perhaps misplaced. Time will tell. There IS a difference between the distance that we have come and potentially the distance we may go.
Topic: When opportunity knocks.. Grab it! Huge day 4 LongTerm play.. 1849 Gold Rush!
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2009 8:59:53 PM
I think it was badly phrased by myself, what i meant to say is that the widely accepted fundamental or prognosis was that all was good.