Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dannyegg
About
User Name: dannyegg
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New guy
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:30:48 AM
thanks guys for your valuable inputs!And yes Apsll, it is I, danny. Thanks for recommending worden forum. the site, the people and the program is bar-none.
Topic: Average daily range PCF
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:27:24 AM
thanks Bruce!
Topic: Average daily range PCF
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:04:35 PM
Hello, i would like to know how add criteria for average volume above 1million for easyscan?
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:12:51 PM
funnymony, can you explain how moneystream and BOP is used?thanks
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:39:46 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to worden. I haven't been trading for very long and would like your help.I know a lot of us have different point of views but I was wondering if I can ask for your expertise which indicator works best for you?I'm also interested in which indicators for analyzing accumulation and distributions by smart money.I heard of TSV and BOP by a friend of mine... but haven't the slightest clue what he was talking about. please help.thanks
Topic: Need help creating an indicator... can someone please help?
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:24:46 PM
i see... thanks Bruce. i just joined telechart. is there an indicator that is highly advisable?
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:14:16 PM
an indicator similar to thishttp://emini-watch.com/free-stuff/volume-indicator/Volume Climax Up bars are identified by multiplying buying volume (transacted at the ask) with range and then looking for the highest value in the last 20 bars (red). Volume Climax Down bars are identified by multiplying selling volume (transacted at the bid) with range and then looking for the highest value in the last 20 bars (white)High Volume Churn bars are identified by dividing volume by the bar’s high to low range and then looking for the highest value in the last 20 bars (blue)Low Volume bars are identified by looking for the lowest volume in the last 20 bars(yellow)When there are no volume signals the default histogram bar coloring is cyan
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:56:52 PM
thanks