Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jandriotis
About
User Name: jandriotis
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 50
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Alert notification
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 2:22:15 PM

Is there a reason that just about every Saturday One or another of my alerts trigger and I get a notification though both my email and texting. Once in a while I could understand a delay when something triggers near the end of day on friday, but this does not seem to be the case. This has happened about every Saturday for the last month. It is not horrible since I am only papertrading currently, just an annoyance. Is there Trading going on on Saturday that I am unaware of?

Thanks,

Jon

Topic: Notes from others
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 11:55:32 PM

I am wondering what I am doing wrong or what I am missing. When I go to TC2000 v12.3 and click on "notes and feeds I am following" I get a certain set of notes. When I open up FreeStockCharts.com and open the "Friends" tab. Upon looking at the same user I see many more notes than are available in TC 2000 v12.3. Are these two platforms not extensions of each other? I mistakenly thought that both of these would return me the same information.

A specific example is that in FreeStock Charts.com when I click on Martha Stokes in my friends tab I see many notes on various stocks and such. When in TC 2000 v12.3 If I click on her icon in the "Notes and Feeds" section I see a whole different set of notes and comments. Is there a way to consolidate this so I do not have to flip flop back and forth from platform to program?

Topic: PCF Formula
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:18:27 PM

Thank you Bruce,

THis PCF is labeled "BOP Quiet Accumulation". When Large Lots are accumulating stock. Your speculation falls right in line with this.

Merry Christmas!

Jon

Topic: PCF Formula
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:34:00 AM

Hi, I am by no means a math GURU or even very great at math. I'm not horrible it just doesn't come to me real easy. Anyway I have a PCF written by Technitrader and I am wondering if someone could explain to me what it is trying to disclose. Here is the formula .......BOP8.5 = BOP1.

Thanks for your help

Jon

Topic: Updating TC2000v7
Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:54:33 AM
I have updated my Telechart Gold 3-4 times and at the top of the window it says "updated through market close 1/9/2012", but I only have price up to 1/6/2012. No, I have not scrolled backward, this is the last price on the chart. Please Help.Thanks Jon
Topic: Pran
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:00:10 PM
What is an S.S. pattern? Sorry, I've just never heard of it. Still learning.Jon
Topic: Institutional Holdings
Posted: Thursday, March 3, 2011 4:37:06 PM
I asked a question a while back about how often the "Percent held by Institutions" was updated. I never received an answer. I apologize if this is posted somewhere else and I should be able to find it on my own, or if this is proprietary information that I am not supposed to know. I am still wondering though. I think I read somewhere that it is updated weekly, but I can't find it again to confirm.Thanks Jon
Topic: Watchlist
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:19:14 AM

Ignore me  I'm am idiot. I found them. 

Thanks 
Jon 

Topic: Watchlist
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:03:46 AM
In Telechart I found the S&P 500 but I am also looking for NASDAQ and DOW 30. I can't seem to find them.

Thanks 
Jon  
Topic: The Dan Zanger Ba-Zillion Dollar Challenge
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 9:19:30 PM

6/6/10 9:02 PM

Day Order

SellShort

AMG

Stop at $67.94

Pending cancel

Hope it's Ok if I join. I'm very new to all this and I'm trying to learn

Jon