Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: zeeshankaba
About
User Name: zeeshankaba
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: The Dragon Incubator
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:04:48 PM
Ben, 

Do you see the turn aroud for TEN? It went from down on the day to up a good amount and the volume is solid. Do you think we may have exited too early? I mean making money is making money, I love it when I see the green numbers in my portfolio, so I'm not going to complain too much.

Zeeshan
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:35:01 PM
Ben,

I did the same about a few hours ago when it was up around .36 cents on the day. Hell of a run. Thanks again for the pick!
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:55:00 PM
Thanks Ben.
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 4:08:37 PM
Ben,

I got on to TEN with you, thank you for that. Where do you see this stock going? What is your exit point? It's got a lot of room up ahead before it meets any resistance. What are your thoughts?

Thank you
Topic: Back to Technical Analysis
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:03:10 PM
Bravo David! Well said.
Topic: Penny Stock Discussion Thread
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:31:24 AM
It had a serious volume surge on Friday. Looks like the base is forming. Thoughts?
Topic: Penny Stock Discussion Thread
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:29:56 AM

What do you think of GFG?

Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:15:28 PM
Ben,

Doesn't FR fit your 3 step process? It had a big run up, then it traded within a range and volume diminished, then today would be the day we see the surge in volume and price. I would be hesitant as well after a 40% gain in one day but I do think this stock still has 10-20% left to gain. What do you think?

Z
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 10:13:42 PM
Ben, Thanks for these picks man. I'm def a passenger on your train!

Z
Topic: Latest list but use CAUTION
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 10:08:36 PM
I'm new to this site and TeleChart. I'm slowly learning the program. I haven't posted anything yet but I thought for my first post it would only be right to thank all of your guys for contributing to this forum, sharing your knowledge, and helping others. Thanks fellas and don't worry about all the hate/jealousy....