Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wayne4210
About
User Name: wayne4210
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: elder ray indicator in SF 5 beta
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:15:54 AM
thanks stockguy ...thats an easy fix ...
Topic: elder ray indicator in SF 5 beta
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:16:55 AM
i have applied the elder ray indicator to my chart window ...BUT only the bull power histogram appears on the screen...the drop dpwn info box on the elder ray application describes the correct description ie. bull and bear power histograms ..but as i said only the bull power hist is on my monitor ...help
Topic: Honorbound: Gentlemen, what say you?
Posted: Monday, March 1, 2010 8:57:32 PM
i am delighted to join a "high minded" group where th epurpose is to help (and be helped) by fellow traders ..presumably all of whom have the same goals

wayne
Topic: CCI search
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 10:15:00 PM
The CCI 14 day  needs to touch but not go below the 0 and then bounce up the next day.

The CCI 6 needs to have been above the 100 then gone below and on the same day as the above, needs to be back above the 100.

Does that make sense? Not being a code writer I am not sure how to use what you sent. Thanks for any help you can give.

Wayne
Topic: CCI search
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:34:15 PM
I haven't seen this one posted.  I want to make a search for stocks with the CCI 6 day bouncing under the 100 line while the CCI 14 is bouncing up off the 0 line. How would I write that?
Topic: pcf formula error
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2009 5:06:13 PM
woa my time frame was changed to 3 day and it throws everything off
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2009 5:03:28 PM
thanks fo rth equick response very strange i have updates for todays closing data and my acl chart shows 20day ma about $100.
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2009 4:51:54 PM
trying to scan by several pcf''s including the following:
MINC3 < AVGC50 AND C < AVGC20
scan results are returning stocks where the close of today is greater than the simple 20 ma eg ACL help
i am trying to get results where today's close is less than the 20 day ma and minimum close of the last 3 days is greater than the simple 50 d ma
Topic: personal criteria formula re slow stochastics
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:30:49 PM
ok bruce yes i am using the stochastic as a scan condition... i just ran it and among other  charts it returned OFG and PWRD which my other charting service shows with %K's greater than my cut off of 40. Also the stochastic value i want is as of today not an average
Topic: personal criteria formula re slow stochastics
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 3:50:36 PM
whoa i jusreran the scan and the results are different now let me investigate over the week end and get back to you next week ok thanks