Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Bensson
About
User Name: Bensson
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 45
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: EMA Formula vs. Chart
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:56:57 PM

Disregard the above please. My charts were on weekly, not daily. Apolgogies. You can delete this topic/post if you like.

Topic: EMA Formula vs. Chart
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:13:56 PM

I have the formula/condition: L < XAVGC7.

I also plot the 7 day EMA on the chart.

However, the chart calculates EMA7 (for AAPL) at 186.94. The formula/condition appears to calculate it at 191.58 (June 11)

The low was 190.21

Therefore, the formula/condition returns true. But, it is not true according to the chart.

Help please/thank you. 

Topic: Change chart tab name
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2017 11:42:51 AM

I would like to change the name of a chart tab (at the top of my chart). This should be pretty intuitive (ie right click - change name). However, it apparantly isn&#39;t.

How do I di this? Thanks.

Topic: High, Low, Close invalid.
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 7:08:27 PM

Will someone please explain why the day&#39;s High and Low do not reflect the current days figures.

I.E. Today POT shows High 20.23, Low 19.92, Close 20.34 - huh????

Thanks.

Topic: Cancelling Account b/c of V16
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 7:02:24 PM

I think WB has a great product and service (Bruce you&#39;ve always been amazing).  However,  I have to agree with the original post here. Don&#39;t provide people a certain level of service (BATS quotes) with a product (in this case gold membership), and then take it away by changing the rules once they&#39;re signed up. Not cool at all. Will not be upgrading to V16.

Thanks for pointing this out CdnKodiak.

Topic: Unnecessary/ Wasted Border Space
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:29:58 PM

Thanks Bruce. Moving the main toolbar to the left margin helps quite a bit. Getting rid of the :"TC2000 @ Version 12.4...." bar would be great - it&#39;s totally unnecessary. If you could forward that on to the developers that&#39;d be great.

Thanks again.

Topic: Unnecessary/ Wasted Border Space
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 6:10:22 PM

Is there a way to eliminate the frivoluos and unnecessary borders surrounding my chart. I approximate that I&#39;m losing 30-40% of the possible chart veiwing area on my laptop due to: a "TC2000 @ Version" bar; a "File, Tools, Help" bar; a "Tabs" bar; another "Tab" bar;  a "Symbol" bar; and a "Description and quote" bar. Whew!!!

While this is not an issue with my desk top monitors, it is with my laptop when travelling.

Is there a way to consolidate the information into a single bar or eliminate/hide it altogether?

Thanks. Have a great w/e all. 

Topic: MA data displayed in chart margin.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:06:42 PM

Thanks Bruce but sounds a little unnecessarily difficult. With being able to add the Highs and Lows to my watch list, there&#39;s no real urgency to have them on my chart as well. Thanks again.

Topic: High, Low columns in watch lists
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:02:11 PM

Thanks Bruce - seems to work great. And thanks for the add&#39;l info.

Topic: Forex quotes
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:55:59 PM

Wow, Bruce - sorry to make you go through all that. I have another platform I use for forex. Just thought it&#39;d be nice to have everything consolidated in TC. Thanks anyhow.