Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 10
About
User Name: 10
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SVE_BB%b Indicator
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 12:19:28 PM
Is there any way to set this up in TeleCharts?  I know it's in StockFinder and since the two are closely related with the formulas from TeleCharts being allowed to incorporate into StockFinder.  There's got to be someone that can inverse it to TeleCharts.
Topic: SVE_BB%b Indicator
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 11:02:28 AM
How do I set up SVE_BB%b as an indicator, or can you tell me what the PCF would be for Telechart2007?
Topic: %b
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 10:53:31 AM
Genstrom, did you get an answer on how to set up the SVE_BB%b or the PCF for Telechart2007?  I was trying to find it and saw you're post, but didn't see anything on how to set it up.
Topic: Identify sectors gaining momentum over the past few months
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:00:50 PM
Thanks StockGuy, think I finally got it.
-Joel
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 5:44:00 PM
That's the one, right in front of me the whole time.  Thanks.  One last question, is there any way to sort the list by volume or price?  In other words can I select from my PCF's that I want to filter out any stocks that trade less than 1M shares, or greater than $XX dollars.
-Joel
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 5:14:42 PM
I created the monthly tabs without any problem, but now want to run the sort he talks about at 8:20 into the presentation.  On his lower graph he has "RateChange" and that's what I would like to implement.
Thanks for help.
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 4:28:00 PM
I've watched the video and everything is working perfectly except that I'm having trouble locating the "Rate Of Change" PCF, and cannot locate it in my system.  Can you send me the PCF, or tell me if it's called something else.
Thanks, Joel
Topic: Using EasyScan to find stocks that meet your own criteria
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:18:12 PM

Thanks Bruce, and the link was very helpful.
-Joel

Topic: Using EasyScan to find stocks that meet your own criteria
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:23:24 PM
I've watched the video for scanning the Russell 3000 and all is wokring well, however I would like to add additional scans.  I would like to include a scan for open volume in the hundreds, and open interest over 1000.  Is this possible?
Topic: Editing Charts with Notes
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:35:19 PM
Can I add it to my PCFs column, or do you have the formula so I can add it in?