Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: themick
About
User Name: themick
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Data Download V12
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:34:16 AM

In the near future, will we be able to download data from TC2000 V12 similiar to how we can currently download data from TC2000 V7?  If not, will we be able to download historical data from the new Morningstar Sector / Industry classification in TC2000 V7?

Topic: Watch list Sorting
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 12:34:08 PM

Thanks Bruce

Topic: Watch list Sorting
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 12:23:42 PM

Is there a way I can lock the symbols in given watchlist?  In a top down approach I want to see the SP500, the sector, the industry, the subindustry stocks withing that subindustsry.  It would be nice to have those symbols top to bottom instead of sorted by symbol ascending / descending.  I would like it to see this

SP-500

XLB

MG130

MG131

CLF

NUE

TX

from top to bottom,

Topic: Ratio Plots with (Sub)Industries in Stockfinder
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:07:02 AM
Thanks Bruce that did the trick

themick
Topic: Ratio Plots with (Sub)Industries in Stockfinder
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:17:51 PM
I could use some help.  In Stockfinder, I add the comparison indicator to the price history pane, I chose SP-500 and it plots the price history of the stock from the watchlish and the SP-500 index.  I then click and drag the stock price history over the index and create a ratio comparison in a new pane.  As I click through the various stocks in the watch list the ratio plot changes with each stock.  When I try to do the same thing with the morningstar (sub)industry groups, the new pane is created, but as I click through the various stocks in the watchlilst, they ratio plot is locked into the original industry group used to create the plot and does not change as the stocks change.  Because this was originally done during market hours the possibility of the industry groups being updated end of day was a consideration, so I repeated this post market,  and the issue remains,  any help would be appreciated

themick