Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pipeacosta
About
User Name: pipeacosta
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 41
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: my posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:25:43 PM
Hi, I can see my last 10 post and replys from the discussion web page. I want to look at my old posts, how can I see ALL of my posts?

thanks.
Topic: changing the default Sort configuration
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 5:15:11 PM
The column works perfectly, thanks. Can I filter the watch list, so only stocks that have a value of 1 or more , in the column, stay and the rest with 0 value removed? thanks again.
Topic: tabbing new charts
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 5:12:03 PM
How can I configure so everytime I wanto to open a selected chart, it "TABS to the right" from the last opened chart?thanks
Topic: Comlicated rule that works as a trailing stop for Back Scanner,
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:08:00 PM
I want to create a rule that works as a trailing stop to apply in Back Scanner, 1. Im defining the first part of the trailing stop as follows: IF Price.MinLow(5, 1) > price.low Then pass2. The complicated part is, I want to trigger that stop ONLY if its > than the Price.Open of the next bar of the rule I used as a Buy signal. In other words, the trailing stop should be triggered only if > entry price. If the Buy rule were the following, whats the syntax for the entire trailing stop rule: Rule used as a Buy in Back Scanner: If price.close > price.close(1) then passPs: I suppose I have to name a single variable “entryprice” for the Buy rule, (I dont know how exactly) and then: something like IF price.low > “entry price” then passA million thanks.
Topic: BS and charts
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:18:13 PM
What is "Trades Plot" ??
Topic: BS and charts
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:59:59 PM
How can I remove the Buy signals of Back Scan from the chart?thanks.
Topic: creating an initial stop for backscan
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:12:23 PM
There was little sintax error in : "Price.MinLow(5, 6) instead of
Topic: setting for the BackScan
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:06:15 PM
1. Can I exit a position in two possible steps. Example: a. Exit 50% of position if Profit Target is hit and b. Exit the other 50 % if Trailing stop is hit. 2. I want to close my position exactly at the moment when the profit target is hit, not at the close or open, can I do this in Back Scan?
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:56:22 PM
I copyed and pasted the sintax in a new indicator RC but, an error appeared, twice:Name 'MR' is not declared .PS: I didn't understand this part of your answer: "Dragging and Dropping the Rule into the RealCode Editor would create something similar to the first line of the following RealCode Indicator:"Help !
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 2:47:56 PM
I Draged n Droped a rule in the main wacht list, then I can sort by " % true in a period" . Can I modify this for: "# true in a period" ?Ps: Im very thankfull for all the answers given to me, thay have been very helpfull. Can I rate the answers given to me as a recognition for youre excellent work and to express my satisfaction ?