Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: energized
About
User Name: energized
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: accumulation distribution index
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:10:50 AM
Dear Trainer:

Is there a pcf in telechart for the accumulation distribution index my marc chalkin?
Topic: label middle/bottom panels in telechart
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:53:04 AM
Michael T:
Many thanks for answering my question regarding labeling a custom indicator in either the middle or lower panel:
I tried your suggestion by leaving off the first (, leaving several spaces and then entering the formula without success.
I entered:
Force Index) (C-C1)*V.
I still got the first error message.
What am I doing wrong?
Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Richard Smith
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:46:19 AM
QUOTE (energized)
Dear Trainer:
Is there a way to label either the middle or bottom panels in telechart with a name for a customer indicator?
I bought a add on package for telechart from Dr. Alexander Elder and in one of his custom indicators he labeled the name of the customer indicator with the name of the indicator. He used the following brackets around the indicator name {indicator name}. I tried it within telechart and I got a error message "missing argument".
Can you help me?

Richard Smith
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:46:42 PM
Dear Trainer:
Is there a way to label either the middle or bottom panels in telechart with a name for a customer indicator?
I bought a add on package for telechart from Dr. Alexander Elder and in one of his custom indicators he labeled the name of the customer indicator with the name of the indicator. He used the following brackets around the indicator name {indicator name}. I tried it within telechart and I got a error message "missing argument".
Can you help me?

Richard Smith
Topic: adx with +DI crossing -DI
Posted: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:57:59 PM
Dear Worden Trainer:
As we know, it is easy to sort by ADX in Telechart with the various trend strengths.
However, is it possible to write a PCF to determine the +DI crossing up throught the -DI or vice versa?

Thank you,
Dick Smith
(email removed by Moderator)
Topic: Uninstalling TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:40:43 PM
QUOTE (Bruce_L)
Before you try to uninstall TeleChart 2.3/4.7/5.3, please verify the following:

You have imported your TeleChart 2.3/4.7/5.3 settings into TeleChart 2005.
You have backed up your current TeleChart 2005 settings.
TeleChart AND TeleChart 2005 are BOTH listed in Add/Remove Programs.
You do not have TeleChart for Mutual Funds installed.

If all four conditions are true, you should be able to uninstall TeleChart 2.3/4.7/5.3 by selecting TeleChart (without the 2005) in Add/Remove Programs.

Why must TeleChart for Mutual Funds not be installed on your hard drive??? If so and your unistall TeleChart 5.3, what will happen ????
Topic: Breadth Advance/Decline
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2004 11:52:50 AM
I have been told that the Breadth A/D is calculated by taking the 10 day simple moving average of the number of advancing issues and dividing that number by the sum of the total amount of advancing issues and the total amount of declingint issues. The neutral point of the Breadth A/D is .500.

Is there a way to plot the Breadth A/D in TC200

Thank you,
Dick Smith
(email removed by Moderator)