Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: randl
About
User Name: randl
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Blocks 2.0 Missing Data Question
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2008 12:25:15 AM
This is the first time it has happenend (to me) but MXIM has data mssing since October 2007 - can you tell me what I need to do to get the data load completed?
Topic: CIMT can this stock still can go higher ???
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:27:08 PM
Yeah, It may go as high as $3.50 by February if you want to wait that long.
Topic: ABK
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:22:34 PM
ABK may go up for a short bit but in my opinion it is on its way to something close to zero by March. All financials stocks are UGLY right now.
Topic: Blocks Files Usage and Practice
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:25:29 PM
Thanks for the help.  I look forward to building with blocks.
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:00:29 PM
Julia, thank you for your prompt response, I have you to thank you for my troubles  - you converted me to Blocks with your Houston lecture.  One more question, where do I find the "user manual" you refer to?  I printed the "Software Reference Manual" (which does not contain the figures you are using in your word document) and have strained to transfer the explanations to practical use (it only contains one step-by-step example.
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:58:39 PM
I am a new user of Blocks and have questions on the contents an use of the "Block Files."  My understanding of the "Blocks Files" is as follows: the Windows Documents Folder contains all the created items needed to operate various tactical plans.  The folders "Code, Tool Parts, Tools, Trading Documents, and Workspaces," use various ".xxxx" names that differentiates them (for example stuff in the "Workplaces" folder has a trailer called ".bWorks").  I could not find in your manual what criteria is used to differentiate them.

I have 3 questions:

1. How do I know to create a set of logic for the "Tool Parts -> Strategy" folder vs one for the "Workspaces" folder?  In other words what criteria do I use to decide where to place the logic I am putting together?
2. Where within the tabletop of Blocks (I think you refer to it as a "workspace"), do I find logic that has been placed in the various files named above?
3. I assume all the files have logic diagrams.  I cannot find all of them, for example the ones that are placed in the "Workspace."  Where can I view the logic for the diagrams of the various folders?