Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

GNBT - anyone following it Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
r1cowan7
Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2005 10:18:45 PM
Anyone own GNBT, have any thoughts about it, etc. I think it's do for a pop.
ICanSee4Miles
Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:29:23 PM
I just looked at the chart and would be curious as to your reasoning of why it is ready for a pop.
malcolmb14
Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:13:37 AM
r1 .. gnbt looking ok but no definate confirmed buy triggers yet. It is finding good support on it's 200 day sma. The volume was light for the 10 % price increase yesterday. Right now it is jst under a resistance of 0.97 on the weelky chart. If it can break this level on good volum then it may go to 1.1 = 17% from it's current level. The rsi , tsv and MS are all looking bullish. Good one for the short short term watch list for some acvtion in the next week.
r1cowan7
Posted : Friday, December 16, 2005 1:25:08 AM
On the 12/14 (10.59%) pop I'm disappointed on the volume too.

Here's my take on the following indicators: TSV - bullish, BOP - bullish, MACD - bullish, Stochastics - OK, OBV - bearish but maybe at a bottom.

ICanSee4Miles
Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:24:55 PM
You reap what you sow....... If you want insight and useful replies to your post you need to be specific. Bullish is hardly specific. What are your settings on the indicators? Over what time period are you basing your "bullish" comment? Are there any divergences thatare noteworthy?
Quite frankly I was asking for your specificity because I do not share the "bullish outlook" you do, and thought we could have an exchange of philosophies.