Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Number of streaming easy scans Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
gtcharlie
Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 3:32:45 PM

I have read the maximum number of streaming easy scans you can have is 5.   I have had more than 5 open on one layout and they seemed to be functioning.  Am I wrong?   If you open more than 5 do the later ones not actually stream?

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 12:40:15 PM

Worden Trainer

You shouldn't have any streaming EasyScans with TC2000 Gold. You can have as many EasyScans open as you want, but you should only have Edit and Scan tabs and not Edit, Scan and Streaming tabs.

The Scan tab allows you to get a snapshot of what symbols in the List to Scan of the EasyScan currently meet the requirements of the EasyScan by selecting the Refresh Scan button. You need to select Refresh Scan again to get an updated list.

The Streaming tab constantly updates the symbols meeting the requirements of the EasyScan as new data comes in.

That said, the new limit is now 15 simultaneously streaming EasyScans instead of 5.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
gtcharlie
Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:41:29 PM

Thanks.   Was referring to when I was a platinum member.  Just downgraded but the increase from 5 to 15 streaming scans certainly makes the platinum tier more attractive.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:48:26 PM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
gtcharlie
Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 12:46:29 PM

If I could make a recommendation--  your help pages are pretty out of date on a lot of things.   That is where I came up with the 5 streaming scans at a time.   Not to mention the many updates you have made in the recent version which are nowhere to be found in the help pages which include photos that are no longer current.   A major update to your help section would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.