Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Incorrect or lagging market feeds Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
DarrylD
Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 3:34:43 PM

I know the feeds into the program are delayed, but it seems that they are delayed too long or just incorrect. I noticed this issue last week when I was reviewing my watch list and then compared it the Real Time on Yahoo finance.

The SPY on my screen currently shows the market negative .96% and has floated in this area for the past 30 minutes or more. The Yahoo site shows the SPY down .46% around this time frame. Of course its moved up a little since.

What am I missing? I have been using the software for some time and I dont recall ever having this issue.

Thanks  

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 3:36:02 PM

Worden Trainer

Please contact technical support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
StockGuy
Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 3:38:10 PM

Administration

SPY closed at $215.28 yesterday and is currently at $213.56 down -7.72.  They paid a dividend yesterday so the other source you're looking at might be adjusting for the dividend which would lower the closing price for yesterday. We don't adjust stocks and ETFs for dividends.