Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Trying to Reinstall 12.5 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Mad Marsupial
Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:57:15 AM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Version 16 doesn't work for what I need TC2000 for. I had a Silver Light issue, installed latest version of it  it and TC2000 12.5 didn't work at all. Using Add/Remove programs on Wn 10, I removed all versions of TC from my computer. When trying to reinstall Ver 12.5, Using the Log In page "Install to my PC" button, I continue to get "TC2000 is already installed. Please run TC2000 from your desktop." I have no links to TC on my desktop anywhere, and all versions have been removed. I do have a TC2000 Folder that has "Data" and "User" folders even after removing all versions. Do I have to delete these folders and if I do, will all my previous charting data be removed from my account?

Mad Marsupial
Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:11:26 AM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Got a call from Jerry on the Help Desk. Problem solved. Solution: If you need to Uninstall TC on Windows, use the uninstall link on the Worden Support page: http://www.worden.com/Support/Files

In my case, using Windows 10 (64 bit) Add / Remove programs, did not uninstall the TC2000 program properly. Using the uninstall link provided above completly uninstalled the program and I was easily able to "Install to PC".

Thanks, Jerry.