Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Mad Marsupial
About
User Name: Mad Marsupial
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Suggestions
Posted: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 1:05:23 PM

I requested this several years ago and it still hasn't been added to TC.

Please add "Area" and especially "Heiken-Ashi" plot styles when using the Ctrl+B function to flip through plot styles.

It's cumbersoum to have to go into Chart Properties, Plot Styles, click a drop box and select Heiken-Ashi just to get to a Heiken chart. If you are using a Heiken chart, as soon as you use Ctrl+B to get to another plot style, you have to double back through the same sequence just to get back to a Heiken chart.

Thanks,

Drew

Topic: Trying to Reinstall 12.5
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:11:26 AM

Got a call from Jerry on the Help Desk. Problem solved. Solution: If you need to Uninstall TC on Windows, use the uninstall link on the Worden Support page: http://www.worden.com/Support/Files

In my case, using Windows 10 (64 bit) Add / Remove programs, did not uninstall the TC2000 program properly. Using the uninstall link provided above completly uninstalled the program and I was easily able to "Install to PC".

Thanks, Jerry.

Topic: Trying to Reinstall 12.5
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:57:15 AM

Version 16 doesn't work for what I need TC2000 for. I had a Silver Light issue, installed latest version of it  it and TC2000 12.5 didn't work at all. Using Add/Remove programs on Wn 10, I removed all versions of TC from my computer. When trying to reinstall Ver 12.5, Using the Log In page "Install to my PC" button, I continue to get "TC2000 is already installed. Please run TC2000 from your desktop." I have no links to TC on my desktop anywhere, and all versions have been removed. I do have a TC2000 Folder that has "Data" and "User" folders even after removing all versions. Do I have to delete these folders and if I do, will all my previous charting data be removed from my account?

Topic: TC 12.5 running extremely slow this AM.
Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:14:42 AM

Restart several times didn't help.

Topic: Can't Access TC2000
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 8:12:20 PM

Version 12.4.5 Platinum. Can't access TC2000. Multiple attempts to restart unsucessful. Sugesstions? Thx.  8:11PM 4/18/14 EDT

Topic: Scan for MAC D Crossing above EMA while below the zero line
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:45:37 PM

Bruce.

Peferct. Thanks!

Topic: Scan for MAC D Crossing above EMA while below the zero line
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:00:58 PM

I'm brand new to TC 2000. Wow, it's great! I'm trying to find a way to scan or make a PCF that finds stocks or ETFs where the MACD (12, 26, 9) is crossing above the EMA (9) ONLY when the cross occurs below the zero line. Thanks!