Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Horizontal Scroll Bar on Charts Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
peterdiazdeleon
Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 3:52:38 AM

Bruce,

With version 16 what happened to the horizontal scroll bar that use to apper at the bottom of the charts?

I am currenty looking at verstion 12.5 and at the bottom of all of my charts is a horizontal scroll bar along with a set of tabs labeled 5Y, 1Y, YTD,6M,3M,1M,1W,1D,Today

I cannot seem to find the same functionality in 16.

If I move to  15 minute chart and  I want to zoom in and look back a couple of days I would use the use this to scroll to the left.  This functionality  appears to have disappeared or hidden with version 16.

Thank you

Peter

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 10:16:02 AM

Worden Trainer

It should all still be there (unless it has been unchecked under Tools | System Settings | Charts), it just looks a bit different.

You can change the size of the control and turn the time span buttons on/off by clicking Tools > System Settings and clicking the Charts

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
peterdiazdeleon
Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:50:25 AM

Bruce,

Thanks for the heads-up. 

The Date/Zoom and Timespan buttons disappeared due to my light grey chart backround.

If I change the chart color backround to a very dark or very light color they show up for me.

Thanks for your help

Peter

Bruce_L
Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 10:52:53 AM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Putt4Dough
Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:31:54 PM

Good to know! Looking forward to Michael and the gang showing us v16 in Chicago in a couple of weeks.

I might not have found this new setting on my own, and Michael might not have time to cover all the changes and new stuff in a day. I know there are three short tutorial videos, but...

I know you really can't say, but just between you & me - is there any new documentation or videos or webinars in the works? I know we all miss Julia, but...