Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

watchlist column refresh missing Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bryceln
Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:21:29 AM

not sure if Im missing something but I have a couple of conditions in watchlist columns.  I dont see the column refresh option in the drop down menu like I used to. 

patftest
Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:15:38 AM

I looked at your profile and the only two condition columns I saw were Stoc 12,3 Daily Xup 80 and Stoc 12,3 Daily xDn 20.  You created those from the chart so they are set to update in real time. If you edit he column and change the refresh rate to anything other than Real Time, then you will see the Refresh option on the right click menu.

bryceln
Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:27:00 PM

Only reason I asked is because if I leave my layout open and the computer goes to sleep, once I come back to it the columns (conditions) dont work anymore even though the chart data is moving again.   I have to exit tc2000 and get back in. 

busterram
Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 3:32:19 PM

I never trust the tc2000 refresh mainly because i never know what time it refreshes as there is no timestamp. What i do is I routinely right click on the colums and do a refresh before reading the columns. I would rather be plesantly surprised than trusting a signal in watchlist to take a trade and find out its old data.

My 2 cents.