Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Where in the World is Michael and Julia Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
John_VanKirk
Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 11:50:09 AM

Hi Bruce,

Haven't seen Julia or Michael on any on line Webinars, or new recorded teaching programs in about a year now.

A bit onorous to first have the local big city live events cancelled, then  live webinars disappear.

Best ducators Worden has had ever. Are they still working with Worden and initiating programs helpful to the suscribers.

Any helpful info you can pass along to all the faithful followers?

John

Putt4Dough
Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 1:31:57 PM

Hi John,

I've been away from the forums for a while, so I don't know if this is common knowledge around here (there are things Bruce is not at liberty to discuss in the forums) but last time I communicated w/ Julia she had left Worden. 

As for Micheal, I have no inside knowledge, but this post from October of last year may help. Not sure if there's been an update since (having been a member since '05 you're probably aware Worden isn't the most transparent business, but that's their call).

Webinar schedule?

John_VanKirk
Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 5:22:30 PM

Hi Putt,

Thanks for the link. That's very discouraging to think Julia, and Michael may not be active in Worden's education section. They did a wonderful job with the older 2 day meetings around the country, then the great set of webnar's every other Tuesdays. Julia was very proud of also getting her CMT certification last year.

Then after all the effort in setting up TC-2000 as a very fast server based Silverlight application, there is no active subscriber training. Nothing.

Possibly another member might know more recent information to share with the community.

Putt4Dough
Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 6:18:36 PM

Yeah, I don't recall the timing, but I'm guessing the CMT cert was Julia's catalyst for moving on to other opportunites.

I miss the Chicago weekends; I'd usually book a room Friday in whatever hotel the training was being held, and make a little staycation out of both days. I miss Tal & Gary! <sigh>

Webinars would at least reduce the pain of the loss of the live events, but who knows if/when that'll ever happen. Not even any new tutorial videos, though I can understand that since v12.4 has been around a while.

If Bruce ever gets hits by a bus, Worden is screwed ;)

TradeFire has been "coming this month" for how many months now?

My hope is that Michael is holed up in the snazzy new studio, getting all sorts of training ready for TC2000 v12.5 and the TradeFire launch.

That would be awesome. Fingers crossed.

nadirharjee
Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 8:10:04 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Is Tradefire belonging to Worden... and how diiferent is it going to be from TC 2000 12.4 or 12.5??

I was planning to subscibe to TC2000.... may be I should wait till Tradefire is launched..?

nadir