Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Comprehensive video library Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
RobtJR.1949
Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:55:10 AM

There are many links to short training videos posted in replys to forum discussions.  Many of them are not available on the Video Tutorial page.  Is there a list of these where they can be accessed without having to stumble on them while looking through past posts?

StockGuy
Posted : Monday, March 2, 2015 10:49:27 AM

Administration

You can find the version 7 tutorial videos here: http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=2

RobtJR.1949
Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 6:35:55 AM

I am asking for version 12 videos, not version 7.  I am aware of the published v12 video page (http://www.worden.com/Video/TC2000v12/Tutorial) and am not asking for that, either.  I am looking for a way to find all the other videos that are posted in various forum replys.

StockGuy
Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:25:59 AM

Administration

There might be some older videos from earlier versions that are not on the tutorial page, but we don't have a comprehensive listing. At some point they were on the tutorial page but got removed or replaced when they became outdated.