Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: RobtJR.1949
About
User Name: RobtJR.1949
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bid/Ask Spread
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:33:29 AM

In the new v19 Beta, there are four bid/ask spread values; Bid Ask Spread, Bid Adk Spread %, Spread Daily and Spread % Daily. They change throughout the day.  How are they calculated?  Can they be used to scan (or sort) for stocks with tight bid/ask spreads to find those that are more liquid?

Topic: Opening Past Charts from Notes
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:36:07 AM

When I open a chart from the link in My Notes, it opens with the date range available in live charts.  On a daily chart, I can see back about one year.  If the note was entered more than one year ago, I am not able to see the chart on that date unless I change to a weekly or other longer term chart.  How can I see a daily chart from notes I entered more than one year ago?  The value of having the chart link is to review what I used for my decision when the note was entered.

Topic: PPO Histogram with Elder Impulse colors
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 6:46:41 PM

Bruce-Thanks for the quick help.  Works perfectly (as always).

Topic: PPO Histogram with Elder Impulse colors
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:14:19 AM

Bruce - Your PCF for Elder Impulse works great laid over the PPO.  Do you have a similar PCF that can be overlaid on the MACD histogram 12,26,9?

Topic: Comprehensive video library
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 6:35:55 AM

I am asking for version 12 videos, not version 7.  I am aware of the published v12 video page (http://www.worden.com/Video/TC2000v12/Tutorial) and am not asking for that, either.  I am looking for a way to find all the other videos that are posted in various forum replys.

Topic: Scratch board drawings
Posted: Saturday, February 28, 2015 8:59:58 AM

When I draw using the scratch board the only way to open another chart which doesn't have the scratch board drawings is to open a pre-built chart.  If I open one of my custom charts, the scratch board drawings are still there.  How do I get them to only appear on the chart where I first drew them, as explained in the video tutorial?

Topic: Comprehensive video library
Posted: Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:55:10 AM

There are many links to short training videos posted in replys to forum discussions.  Many of them are not available on the Video Tutorial page.  Is there a list of these where they can be accessed without having to stumble on them while looking through past posts?

Topic: volume
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:00:59 PM

Your formula gives the volume percentage difference of the current bar and the 50 SMA of volume.  What formula would give the same result for a range of days?  For example, I want to select a specific period of a pull back and see if the average volume during the pullback was greater or less than the 50 SMA of volume.

Topic: Arrow Position Date Incorrect
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:28:38 AM

When I place an arrow on a chart, even though I place it in line with a specific bar, the hover text always indicates that it is placed one bar earlier than the actual placement. It does the same whether or not I have the Snap To checked. How can I correct this?

Topic: Daily Chart look back period
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:39:49 PM

I do have v7 installed so I'll check there.  Thanks!