Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

WordenTrade new sign in Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
FLUX
Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 2:54:38 AM

Just signed in with wordenTrade for a new simulated account and I am so excited! Finally, after all these years, TC 2000 is tied now to a brand new brokerage firm. This is absolutely amazing! The bar have been set by the Wordens. I bet everyone in this business is scrambling. Now I can trade inside the program using sophisticated formulas, indicators, oscillators, combinations etc. that I have been building and testing for months and years that I could not quite put together in other software platforms. Wow!  And now WordenTrade lives inside TC2000! Now that's Money in the Bank ladies and Gentlemen. Sorry, am too excited!

FLUX
Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:20:10 AM

I have learned by using TC2000 for many years that the best way to learn trading is the software platform you use. It actually starts from there because there's all kind of trading information out there and it's all noise. But, the software you have come to be ONE with actually filter those noise because you now have learned to rely on what you have built with the software platform. It is the software that you are ONE with that actually tells you what kind of information out there works, not the other way around. But, that's my theory my brothers and sisters. Let's just say today TC2000 because of the WORDENTRADE now have taken me to level where making money is now a MAP.