Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Delisted Stocks Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
MarcM
Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:36:25 PM
I am interested in tracking what stocks are delisted from the three major exchanges. I realize that TeleChart deletes any stocks that are delisted on an ongoing basis. What I'm trying to determine is how I could keep track independently of what stocks have been removed.At the beginning of 2010 I created a Watchlist of all of the stocks in the database. Is there any way I could use that Watchlist to find out what symbols no longer exist. Or are the symbols deleted from the Watchlist when they are removed from the database?Again, I don't want a graph or any other data on the delisted stocks. I'll find that out some other way. I simply want to know what stock symbols have been removed.Thanks
StockGuy
Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:39:38 PM

Administration

When stocks are removed from our database, they are removed from any watchlists as well.

MarcM
Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:50:54 PM
Thanks. Is there any way to know what stocks have been delisted?
Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2010 8:37:16 AM

Worden Trainer

MarcM,
While it is probably possible to find out such information on the internet, I cannot think of a practical automated way to do so using just StockFinder.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles