Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Covered Calls and Leaps Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
ltfcharts
Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2009 12:39:02 PM
Does anyone know the name and aurther of the book mentioned in Friday's Worden report?  

Thanks in advance for any response.
StockGuy
Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2009 5:14:46 PM

Administration

I don't see a mention of a book in the 1/30/09 Worden Report.  Can you provide some specifics?

ltfcharts
Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2009 11:29:17 AM
Look in the Jan 23 Worden reports.  The guest mentioned a book called "covered Calls and Leaps.

Thanks!
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:30:12 AM

Worden Trainer

ltfcharts,
I do not know which particular book was being referenced.

You may send an email to Sir Fear Free's attention at support@worden.com to get further clarification from the author. These emails are forwarded and you should receive a response (at least from us). All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

After Mr. Worden publishes an article, many times other customers have questions that can only be answered by the author of the article. We do not give out anyone’s email address or other personal information, rather, we will just forward their email on to the appropriate person. The individual may or may not choose to respond directly to you.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Limitup
Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:42:27 AM
I do mostly covered calls nowadays. Bought most options books over the years. For covered calls specifically (including using LEAPS instead of stock), there is no better book than:

http://www.callwriter.com/sales/buy-covered-call-book.htm

Whether you end up subscribing to his service or not, the book alone is worth getting.
Tallone
Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2009 2:05:58 PM
A book I have found that covers this subject is "The LEAPS Strategist" by Michael C. Thomsett.  Interesting info.