Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Peter Worden Template from the new Video Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
pacific
Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:03:42 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

In the new strategy video that Mr. Worden sent out he has a chart setup for TC2007...I have a few questions on those settings...

1. Over price he has a 20,50,100,200 and 500 moving average. Are all of those simple or do some of them have other settings...eg: Expondential...and/or shift left?
2. On that chart he uses a TSV of 16 and a Moving average of 15...is the moving average simple?
3. In the 3rd subgraph he uses an 8 and a 22 moving average...are those simple or another setting. The Envchannel that is put on 22 is based on that moving average as I understand it, so I just want to make certain I have the correct information.

Also the conditions for the stochastics are for a long...do you know if there is a set of conditions for a short also?

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

LD
PeterWorden
Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 1:42:04 PM

Administration

1. My price moving averages are all simple.
2. The TSV 16 and moving average of 15 are simple.
3. The 8 and 22 moving averages on MoneyStream are exponential. The Envelope Channel is a 22 exponential with a width of 10. This is exponential and applied to MoneyStream itself, not the other moving averages. I believe I mispoke in the video as to what the Envelope Channel was directly applied to.

Peter Worden