Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Elliott Wave Analyzer Problem Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
boiler135
Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2005 10:41:52 PM
I recently moved all my programs to a new computer. Had to reinstall TC2000 and Elliott Wave Analyzer 3.0.45. For some reason when I now export to Metastock files the EWA program interprets the date as 1905 instead of 2005 and bombs.

I contacted Elliott Wave and they said there was a problem with the TC2000 2005 version.

Everything worked fine before I used the new TC2000 disk.
Install by 02/20/2005
Build 134-1220.
Expires 03/25/2005

Can anyone at Worden Brothers tell me what is going on?

Is anyone at Worden Brothers working on a patch for this problem?

Thanks for your assistance.

questor135
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2005 11:19:19 PM

Worden Trainer

The information you received when you contacted Elliot Wave is incorrect. Export to MetaStock has not been implemented yet in TeleChart 2005, so there can’t be any problems with the way it was done. Besides, you aren’t using the TeleChart 2005 pre-release, you are using the production release of TeleChart 2000.

The CD you received has the same build of the software, 134, as your previous installation. None of the program components have changed. The only difference is the most recent date on your new CD is newer than on your old CD.

Select Databank | Smart Export to MetaStock and make sure Use MetaStock Y2K compatible date format is checked.

Normally I would direct you to tech support if this doesn’t work, but Worden Brothers, Inc's Support staff is only able to support programs that are released by our company. You will need to contact Elliott Wave again if you continue to have problems.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles