Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC Platinum Chat notes Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Michaelc1507
Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 10:13:19 AM
Sorry to bother you but 5 minutes on hold, and in discussions with the front office staff, I couldn't get an answer - can you help?? On the opening page there's a mention of short sale candidates that were presented to the platinum chat community on 5/24. Is this only for platinum members? I am a gold member - if they are available to me would you point me in the right direction!! Thanks - Mike
Kuf
Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 11:56:24 AM

Administration

If you are referring to this post
http://www.worden.com/training/default.aspx?g=posts&t=23305

Peter worden was referring to a chat session in Platinum. One of the benefits of being a Platinum member is the live interaction with Peter Worden and the ability to view chat logs from the last 365 days of chat.

That being said, I will ask PW if he would like to share his list of short sale candidates here.

Ken Gilb (Kuf)
Chief Software Engineer - Worden Brothers Inc.
Try/Catch - My RealCode Blog
PeterWorden
Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 12:10:36 PM

Administration

Here is the post I made in pre-market to the TC Platinum community on May 24. Obviously, this is no longer timely information. Some of these stocks have since moved lower and may now actually be experiencing technical bounces from oversold levels. Some I was just wrong about from the get-go. However, a number of these stocks still have a bearish bias and will likely trend lower. I would also like to mention that I have made numerous follow-up comments in TC Platinum chat on many of these stocks.

[5/24/2007 9:08:31 AM] <PeterWorden> Good morning, all. Here are some short-sale candidates produced from a recent scan. Some of these I have already mentioned, while others are new.... CTSH, TTEC, VNO, CHINA, CPTS, HMSY, AKAM, VTAL, HOLX, THQI, SVVS, DRIV, PLLL, KMX, JWN, SWS, SLG, AVB, MDRX, HAIN, AEO, KRC, INFY, TCO, KNOT.
Michaelc1507
Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 12:20:20 PM
Thanks Ken
Michaelc1507
Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 12:21:54 PM
Thanks Peter