Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: runningdawgcaptlst1
About
User Name: runningdawgcaptlst1
Groups: Member, Platinum User
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 357
[0.12% of all post / 0.05 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Beta for SF 5.1 and TC 2011
Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 5:10:43 PM
http://forums.worden.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=49923

there is a discussion of tc 2011 and sf 5.1 at the url above that has logon/download information for the beta sites.  use at your own risk     
Topic: Watchlist of Short ETF's
Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 11:36:48 AM
or you can type      etf short list        into a Bing or Google search box and take your pick.

ex.          http://etf.stock-encyclopedia.com/category/short-etfs.html
Topic: Telechart2011 / SF5.1 training Ft.Lauderdale.
Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 11:26:58 AM
does TC 2011 have  Chat?  I did not see a chat pane in the video.  FSC and SF do not have chat.    

Beware of Worden betas and new releases - they just do not have a handle on QA and backward compatibility is at best an afterthought - that will leave a scar - I got some as an SF user.

Thanks for posting this information!!
Topic: Old Dog, New Trick Webinar
Posted: Friday, December 3, 2010 12:05:08 PM
This webinar will not start for me either.  I tried it last week and then contacted Support.  'We' then opened a DOS prompt and tried several things - none of which worked - until finally we entered a command which disconnected me from the net, necessitating a reboot of my computer.  At this point I was done messing with it!!  Just tired it again over the next several days and it never started.  Tried a dozen or so other archived webinars and they work just fine.  So, it may be 'working fine here' but it is not working fine out here in  great unwashed land.  I was told that there was a 'server problem' and some of the archived webinars were moved???  It may work fine in-house but maybe not so fine from outside.  I did download the webinar and that did work fine.
Topic: StockFinder Build 39 Now Available
Posted: Thursday, November 4, 2010 6:56:18 PM
just give us read access to the database - we will run with that   --   
Topic: free charts Ichimoku cloud extention
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 4:26:07 PM
look at the bottom of the price pane, probably all the way to the right, till you see a little up triangle.  hover your mouse over it till you get a horizontal double ended arrow then drag it left till the Ichmoku extension is fully visible.  don't know why there is not an entry on this forum for the Worden product FreeStockCharts.   guess I just don't understand Marketing.
Topic: ichimoku
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 4:09:18 PM
and in FreeStockCharts one just clicks on the indicator, chooses Edit, and up pops a box allowing each component of Ichimoku to be edited for color and opacity and other settings.  really be nice if the paid product (Stockfinder) was this user friendly.  got to admit that SF does push out the 26 period extension and in FSC you got to do it yourself. 
life's little mysteries   
Topic: Is there anyway to hide drawings
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:46:59 PM

I do not know what Kermitp is drawing of course but I just put a trend line on my chart and the opacity can be adjusted such that it cannot be seen.  that is what I am talking about.  Or the color can be changed to the background color which will accomplish pretty much the same thing.  I am assuming, (shame on me) that he wants to put a lot of stuff on his chart and then show only relevant portions as the video progresses rather than have to add and delete items during the course of doing the video. 

Topic: Is there anyway to hide drawings
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:41:15 AM
just a thought:

make all the drawings invisible by changing the color/opacity and then make visible only what is needed for each portion of the video.  this will allow all the drawings to be present on the chart but only chosen ones to be visible.  the actual process of changing  the opacity could be edited out.
Topic: realcode paint scheme
Posted: Friday, August 6, 2010 11:27:49 AM
I like this one:            if you search for     RGB     there are lots and lots and lots.........

http://www.tayloredmktg.com/rgb/