Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Beta for SF 5.1 and TC 2011 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jsatt11
Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 4:00:37 PM
The video below says new subscriptions at this week ends Lauderdale class will get to take home Beta versions of SF 5.1 and TC 2011. It seems it would also make sense for Worden to offer the products to existing (and experienced users)??http://www.worden.com/offsite.aspx?gotoURL=http%3a%2f%2fvideos.worden.com%2fclasses%2fFortLauderdaleInvite1210%2fFortLauderdaleInvite1210.html
jschott
Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 1:59:23 PM

I AGREE,  but this is a Worden tradition.

It might prevent overloading the support staff if the product has bugs'  by allowing a slower phase in of test subjects at the introduction.

But existing users are surely a better set of experienced testers for a Beta.

jimmyg
Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 4:41:18 PM

As a NEWBEE,  I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a "user group" to work closely with the Worden Development team....  or is this it? 

runningdawgcaptlst1
Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 5:10:43 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

http://forums.worden.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=49923

there is a discussion of tc 2011 and sf 5.1 at the url above that has logon/download information for the beta sites.  use at your own risk     
jimmyg
Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 5:53:06 PM

Thanks runningdawg......if I can call you that... 

As a new "trial Member",  I guess what I'm hoping to find is where I can ask questions of established users like yourself.

I haven't looked at the link yet, but I will .....      and I've already tried SF5.1 ... so I appreciate the smiley face above.

Thanks for your chat....

JimG

StockGuy
Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 5:56:12 PM

Administration

QUOTE (jimmyg)

As a NEWBEE,  I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a "user group" to work closely with the Worden Development team....  or is this it? 

Send any comments, questions, bugs, etc. on StockFinder 5.1 beta to Feedback@StockFinder.com.  These emails go directly to the development team.
jimmyg
Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:26:54 PM
Thanks StockGuy,

I've got that address... 

SOooo,  Is there a forum where users can share info without having to bother you Worden Guys?

No offense intended by ANY comment I may make.....   nobody's perfect.  We all want the same thing... I think.

And your established user base is likely the best resource you have to influence newbee's like me.

Tell me if I need to be typing or talking somewhere else....

Thanks,

JIMG
StockGuy
Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 7:38:24 PM

Administration

You can discuss in the StockFinder 5.0 forum if you want, but if your having an issue with the 5.1 beta use the email address. 

We'l probably set up a 5.1 forum section once we get closer to the full release.