Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: khullarnidhi
About
User Name: khullarnidhi
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: DRYS - Any comments?
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2007 10:57:01 AM
Thanks for your comments and analysis, appreciated..

Would you have a buy point after some consolidation ?
Topic: DRYS - Any comments?
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:57:52 PM
Hello everyone,

Could anyone please comment on DRYS ? All comments appreciated...

Thanks in advance!
Topic: Help in trying to wite a formula
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 4:52:51 PM
Hello,

Could anyone please help me put the following in a formula ? Here is what I want to do:

1. Calculate the lowest close for a stock in last 260 days. If a stock has less than 260 days data calculate lowest close for those many days.

2. Calculate percent change from lowest close and select stocks which had 100% plus growth

3. Find the highest price in the 100% move and only take stocks which are within 25% of that highest price.

All help appreciated !
Thanks
Topic: Question Regarding Short Interest Ratio
Posted: Sunday, May 6, 2007 12:01:21 AM
Hi,

The Telechart Help mentions:

Short Interest Ratio
Short interest shares divided by average daily volume, representing the number of days of average trading needed to cover the shorts. Latest month as reported by the Exchanges.

I am unable to find this criteria in the system, could you please let me know a formula to calculate this ?

Thanks
Nidhi
Topic: New to charts, seek opinion on PTT
Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 11:27:29 PM

Thanks mammon, appreciate your comments and insight.
Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 11:21:45 PM
hi tobydad,

thanks for replying.

I bought this from the IBD200 list. As I said, I am not much of a chart reader so go instead for other indicators. I have been trading this list for the last few months with decent rates. This is the first time I am 'stuck' in an IBD stock.

I normally have a mental stop, but could not access my trading screen, was away for a couple of days. and am back to see PTTdown. It had earnings release yesterday and there was no accompanying volume. Has had 6 consecutive down days now and I am tempted to get out to save capital.

However, this stock moves wildly at times and I dont want to loose $+ on abt 1800 shares only to see it climb back to my buy price by the end of the day :)

Whats your take on the chart? You see any resistance or near term support?

Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 10:29:58 PM
Hi all,

I am new to charts, could anyone please tell me what you think of PTT? I own some at avg cost 9.60 and am not sure what to do ?

buy/hold/sell ? whats the support and resistance ?

Please pitch in with comments :)

Best regards
Topic: KOKODA - ZVUE
Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:40:17 AM
amitrsethi,

You did not ask me for comment but if you are not out of the trade already, get out ! No support untill 2.80s per me..

cheers!
NK