Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jshee921
About
User Name: jshee921
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 29
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New 5 day High for the 1st time /1st day and New 5 day low for 1st time/1st day
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:58:51 AM

THANKS BRUCE!

Topic: New 5 day High for the 1st time /1st day and New 5 day low for 1st time/1st day
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 2:52:18 AM

Hi i need help to create 2 scans to scan for stocks:

1. Stocks  making a new 5 day high for the 1st time on the 1st day and also the stocks should not have new 5 day high during the previous 5 days.

( I am looking for stocks with fresh 1st day 5day highs over a period of 5 days with no prior 5day highs)

2. Stocks making a new 5 day low for the 1st time on the 1st day and also the stocks should not have new 5 day low during the previous 5 days

kindly help

thanks

Topic: scan for stocks hitting new high for the day
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:59:56 PM
Hi I am a daytrader. using tc 2000 platinum, trading 5 to15 min bars

1.I would like to come up with scan that scan stocks making new high for the day ( not the all time 6mth or 1yr high). Just for that particular day only .This is a tool found in many daytrading platforms like speedtrader.This will help me scan intraday break outs.

2. also a scan to scan breakout intraday after 10 bars ( be it 5min or 15min). This will help me scan stocks breakout after 10 bars of consolidation.

kindly help
tks
Topic: t2000 gold vs tc2000 platinum
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:09:46 AM
does that mean if I upgrade my tc 2000v 12 to platinum I will get real time streaming just like TOS.
Does real time apply to OTC BB , pink sheets?

How abt real time for the canadian exchanges? does the platinum include that?
Topic: t2000 gold vs tc2000 platinum
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:39:52 PM
What is the difference in the realtime streaming data tc 2000 v12 gold vs tc2000v 12 platinum.

Isn't  tc2000v 12gold data real time too from BATS?.

For TC 2000v 12 platinum , does realtime data apply to OTC BB and pink sheets too?

tks
Topic: edit PCfs
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:23:53 AM
Hi Bruce I am currently using a MAC book pro. I can't copy and paste formula from my word document to the tc2000v 12 interface and I can't copy and paste from my tc2000v12 to my word.

ctrl -v  and ctrl-c don't seem to work.

( does ctrl- c mean pressing the ctrl and c button at the same time or do I have to press the - sign also?)

kindly help
Topic: edit PCfs
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 9:01:40 PM
Hi, I am able to paste formulas from microsoft word after highlighting them with copy and then pasting using CTRL _V function.

But how do i do the reverse?( cut/copy or paste from tc2000v11,v12 the pcfs onto word documents?)

The pcfs can be highlighted but does not seem to have cut /copy/paste function.
Topic: unable to copy and paste in TC2000v 11 interface
Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 1:24:52 PM
Hi i am unable to copy or cut and paste long formulas and PCFs in the TC2000V11 as compared to the old telechart. What can i do to ? does that mean i have to hand type the formulas?
Topic: New PCF: % change from recent 6 month high and others questions
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2011 8:11:08 AM
1. How do I create a PCF to rank stocks  based on percentage change from recent 6 month high. i want to look at stocks that are consolidationg after hitting 6 months high.

2. when  i use easyscan under the category of US common stocks, ETFs are also included.How do i screen stocks only without  any ETFs being included.

3. i downloaded the tC2000v 11 beta a few months ago. is the finalized version of TC2000v 11 out . Do i have to redownload again when the finalized version is out?
Topic: Stockfinder gold v5 questions
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 6:19:04 AM
Hi I have questions regarding stockfinder 5 gold subscription;

1. Does the stockfinder 5 have canadian stock data( those listed in the toronto and venture exchanges)

2. If it does, then does stock finder 5 share the same data department as freestockcharts.com. My experience from freestockscharts is that many stocks listed in the venture exchange is not updated well and that newly listed issues are not reflcted in the database till months later. It is a concern to me as I trade the venture exchange quite often .

3. I am a current user of telechart 2000 gold for a few yrs with many PCFs and scans created. can these be migrated to stockfinder 5 if I switch platforms?

tks