Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Stockfinder gold v5 questions Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jshee921
Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 6:19:04 AM
Hi I have questions regarding stockfinder 5 gold subscription;

1. Does the stockfinder 5 have canadian stock data( those listed in the toronto and venture exchanges)

2. If it does, then does stock finder 5 share the same data department as freestockcharts.com. My experience from freestockscharts is that many stocks listed in the venture exchange is not updated well and that newly listed issues are not reflcted in the database till months later. It is a concern to me as I trade the venture exchange quite often .

3. I am a current user of telechart 2000 gold for a few yrs with many PCFs and scans created. can these be migrated to stockfinder 5 if I switch platforms?

tks
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 10:23:21 AM

Worden Trainer

StockFinder has a Canadian data feed available for $14.99 per month. The same data department handles StockFinder, TeleChart and FreeStockCharts.com.

It is not possible to import Personal Criteria Formulas and EasyScans directly into StockFinder. You would need to re-create them in StockFinder as it uses RealCode instead of TeleChart's Personal Criteria Formula Language and uses Scans and Filters instead of EasyScans. Any EasyScans utilizing Fundamentals would require StockFinder Platinum to be able to implement them in StockFinder.

Introduction for TeleChart Users

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles