Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jsapitro
About
User Name: jsapitro
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Today's range compared to yesterday's range
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 3:35:33 PM

What is the PCF that will identify stocks that traded today in the top or bottom third of yesterday's range?  Meaning between the high of yesterday and 1./3 below the high or the low of yesterday and 1/3 above the low.

Topic: Key Buy Set-up
Posted: Sunday, February 9, 2014 5:04:26 PM

I would like to know the formula to do the following: List socks that:

1. In the last eight days made a new high that eclipsed the high of the previous rally.

2. Declined In the last 3 days and had lower highs each day

3. Today is trading above the high of the previous day

Topic: Indian stock market data on TC2000
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 12:52:52 PM

Can you show me the scan to find stocks that finished up in 11 of the last 12 days, or 12 of the last 15 days?

Topic: Gap Back Testing
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:13:02 PM

Bruce, I saved the new formula that you taught me.  How do I find it again?  Where is it saved?

Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:54:22 PM

Thank you.  I will give it a try.

Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:59:57 PM

My gap definition, assuming a gap up is old high to new low, and for a gap down, old low to new high.  If that equals 10% I would want to identify it.  Are you saying that I can or can not go bak and find every stock that had a gap occurance in TC2000, Version 12.2?  If I can, can you give me instructions how, in real understandabble terms?  Think TC2000 for dummies.

Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:30:10 PM

What is the PCF or process to find all gaps up or down over a certain percentage (let's say 10%) over the last year?  I would like to find them so that I can analyze them based on different hypotheses. 

Topic: Price peaks
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 5:00:20 PM

How would you write a condition that is true or false stating that the price has peaked 8 to 12 weeks ago?