Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Nike
About
User Name: Nike
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 40
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Watchlist row width
Posted: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:29:35 PM
The height of my row is the issue. The height of the rows is suddenly about double what it was and I can not get the height back to what it was.
Posted: Friday, March 27, 2009 3:48:00 PM
My row width needs to be adjusted. I can adjust the column width but not the row width or size? Is there some way to adjust the size of the rows?
Posted: Friday, March 27, 2009 3:20:55 PM

The rows on my watchlist have suddenly widened; how do I adjust the width of the rows in the watchlist?

Topic: swing trader's nightmare
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2009 12:30:29 AM
DJ,  I keep stats on my daytrading and my swing trading. My stats have shown me that swing trading has been harder than daytrading for some time. Over the years I have learned to adjust my trading to match my stats. In 2008, my daytrading was from 55-85% of my trading versus 15-45% for swing trading. 2008 was the most difficult swing trading environment since I have been keeping track and I go back to 1994. For one brief period I was down to 100% daytrading. I suggest you keep stats on both and scale back your swing trades when the going gets tough. Good luck..............Nike (aka Sir 8 Fortunes)