Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

How to get the workspace Sector Rotation from the Secrets of Sector Rotation - Webinar Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
RonS
Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:46:53 PM

How to get the workspace Sector Rotation from the Secrets of Sector Rotation - Webinar?

It was give by Michael Thompson & Jim Farrish in 2011. It was taken out of the Workspace library back

in 2011. I attended the Detroit Webinar in Sept 2012.  I didn't have the question then//

Jpetesmith
Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:17:30 PM

Good afternoon RonS. Click on File in the top left hand corner of TC2000 V12.2. Next click on Open Workspace. Then scroll down to Pre-Built Workspaces. Under there, you will click on Sectors. (Thanks Team Worden) This is for review 08/30/2011 - Secrets of Sector Rotation, guest Jim Farrish. There is a lot of awesome stuff in those webinars and Search button.

Big Profits and Small Losses,

Jpete

RonS
Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 12:13:24 AM

Hi Jpetesmith,

This is not the sector workspace used in the siminar.  Even in the siminar he stated that the

workspace was temporary and would be taken off.  That is why I was asking how I could get

a copy of it.  CHECK THE WEBINAR IF YOU NEED TO.  Maybe if I had Jim Farrish's e-mail

he could provide a copy.  Do you know of any other way to get a copy.

Thanks,

RonS

Jpetesmith
Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 2:20:34 AM

Hi RonS,

I apologize about that. I believe. The WORKSPACE you are mentioning is a comparison chart of the SP-500 (vs) to the XLY (vs) XLK (vs) XLI (vs) XLE (vs) XLB (vs) XLP (vs) XLV (vs) XLF (vs) XLU and  (vs) XTL? Click Start all plots at the same point. (Hmmm?! What has been leading since June 1, 2012?) Do some of the thoughts about this set up make you wonder, too? What's going on in this cosolidation on the 15 min. chart.) Then there is a watchlist of the SP-500 stocks on the top left. Then a basic chart underneath that.  Price with simple 20 and 50 and Volume with simple 50. With a Price (transparent) and Relative Strength Chart underneath that?  Sorry, am I mistaken on this one also? What I am thinking to help simplify the situation? Start with the GIVEN Sector Rotation WORK SPACE. (If, you have limited realestate.C'mon! I know. I am not the only one here working with a 15.5 in. screen) Stack all of those watchlists to the left. Yup, one on top of the other. For some reason, make a watchlist of  those ETFs with the SPY and VIX in there. Put the given Charts stacked one on top of the other on the bottom, and set them accordingly. Then Start your COMPARISON CHART, and put it to the right. Some Columns like Price, Percent Change, Percent Change Since Open, some candle stick Patterns and favorite Indicators BOP, TSV, MS, Squeezes, Price DMA20 crossing the 50, volume crossing the 50DMA, and optionable stocks.

Anyone else catching a contact high from this? Higher Education!!!

=P(ALL IN GOOD HUMOR)

Big Profits and Small Losses,

Jpete

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 8:12:04 AM

Worden Trainer

You would need to contact Jim Farrish directly. You may want to try asking at the sectorexchange.com website.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles