Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

CYTX: The Tobydad Profile Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
mammon
Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 10:26:08 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

CYTX seems to be meeting most, if not all, of the Tobydad Profile.  BB's are tight and flat,   TSV is over "O" and has been both over and under its BB's in the last 90 days.  You will note that TSV has shown a quite nice positive divergence in the last mon th or so.....

Volume may be less than desired.

Tobydad, please step in and correct me if I err..........

Mammon
stjohns
Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 1:40:11 PM
Volume super today...look like it might be moving based on an investor call that is scheduled for tomorrow with 2 prominent European surgeons. Chart does look good. Nice find.
hiromj
Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 9:20:40 PM
It closed almost exactly at the bottom of the gap from March. I think I would tend to be a bit careful with this one for the next day or two.
tobydad
Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 6:51:23 AM

what a beutiful move; I only wish it wasn't so far extended above the ubb20. Also tsv13 has a little look like it might want to roll over. Of course, more than ever, it's going to depend on what the markets do. I really expected a pull back a few days ago but then we got this little change in character of late. Mr. Worden said last night in his evening commentary that we are quite due for a pull back. I would be extremely careful right now. 

In a better market, this one would be a no-brainer for me. In this market, I'd have to think about it. 

Mammon, as to the call for a Tobydad profile, It's certainly Tobydad-esque, the thing that would have made it almost perfect would be if the launch pad was the lbb20 with candlestick supported by LR30. It's a 50/50 call like it is. If the markets cooperate, I think it will climb to about 2.70 or so. 

Overall, nice call.