Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

What do you think of these? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bcraig73450
Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2009 11:22:31 PM

What do you think of these?

Your comments will be appreciated.

ARUN
AVNX
GVHR
RFMD

laphill
Posted : Friday, February 6, 2009 2:40:55 PM
bcraig73450, IMO these 4 companies may not survive 2009.
tobydad
Posted : Friday, February 6, 2009 8:43:51 PM

I really like the ARUN chart. I'll look at it more closely. 

AVNX and RFMD look pretty good; just need to watch for a little confirmation.

GVHR I've been in since 1.40. Looks like more coming.
Apsll
Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2009 1:43:03 PM

Bcraig how are you. I agree with Tobydad ARUN is the pick of the litter. I think that GVHR is due for a pullback (congrats TB for a timely entry. My guess is that you entered on 12/30 2008 when the candle was sitting right on top of the 30 day linear regression line).

RFMD looks like it is putting in a nice bottom. AVNX is the only one that I am not that crazy about. I think that before it does anything that it will go down and fill the gap from 1/27

Just my opinions buddy, good luck.
bcraig73450
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 4:26:03 AM

Thanks, Guys.

What does your TA say about Entry Points. Targets, and Stops.

Apsll
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 9:51:10 AM

Since ARUN in my opinion has the best out-look than I will only discuss this one. To me it looks like accumulation (I will not argue with others about what my definition of accumulation is), I see this moving up at least a point or two before we hit resistance. At this price you can buy a lot of shares. I wish that it had better volume but I like that this company carries no Debt and that Institutions are buying it along with insider ownership.

I would buy above Fridays high and use Thursdays low as a mental stop area. I see this going to at least the mid fours or low fives. If it can break the 200 day moving average than who knows.

BigBlock
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 4:16:02 PM
QUOTE (Apsll)

Since ARUN in my opinion has the best out-look than I will only discuss this one. To me it looks like accumulation (I will not argue with others about what my definition of accumulation is), I see this moving up at least a point or two before we hit resistance. At this price you can buy a lot of shares. I wish that it had better volume but I like that this company carries no Debt and that Institutions are buying it along with insider ownership.

I would buy above Fridays high and use Thursdays low as a mental stop area. I see this going to at least the mid fours or low fives. If it can break the 200 day moving average than who knows.

To me it looks like accumulation (I will not argue with others about what my definition of accumulation is).
I am afraid you have never given a sensible definition of accumulation.  Why don't you do that, let the forum debate, and let the members make up their own mind about what your accumulation definition has to offer.
Like I see before I could say I see unicorns fly all the time, but I will not argue with others about my views.  If they are good for me they should be good for everyone.
What is the point of the forum then?
Apsll
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 5:03:07 PM

Bigblock, one is left to wonder; since English is clearly not your first language than where are you from? You write and express yourself like an elementary grade level student. Are you sure that they did not let you out early? Or did you escape?

I give my opinions that is all. I have whole threads that detail vividly my point of view (for those that have IQ's just above yours I guess). All you are left with in the end is to agree or disagree and that of course is your prerogative.

Why do you insist on bringing it to a higher level? Again these are actions of a juvenile. Maybe you should try some valium. You know they serv coffee with decaf now.

Sorry Bcraig, I had a feeling he would do this. Any more questions of me you can set up Skype or PM me at the other site. He is sucking the life blood from this forum and there is nothing that I can do about it.

scottnlena
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 5:16:40 PM

QUOTE (bcraig73450)

What do you think of these?

Your comments will be appreciated.

ARUN
buy the next pullback or high base consolidtion breakout.
AVNX
looks like a weekly bear flag.. pluss it's really cheap. and illiquid.  If you buy this and need to get out there may be no buyers.
GVHR
looks liek a rising wedge pluss again it's cheap.  Get ready to go short.  OR wait for a pull back if you get some moving average crossovers.

RFMD
could go higher but it's really cheap and I'd wait for a pullback or a move above teh high of 2/4.  

I think  if you look and aren't obsessed with getting the bottom you can find much better picks than these.

Just my opinion.

agm32
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 9:14:21 PM

There you go again Apsll

YOU started the insults, hoping to get a response.

Now you are trying to play the victim.

What in the world is wrong with you?

Are you so blind that you do not think people can see thru your charade?

Apsll
Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 9:37:16 PM

Mind your own business Agm. It is over now.