Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: agm32
About
User Name: agm32
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 214
[0.07% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: KCI flag formation??
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:07:39 PM

be careful apsll, when you have a notice from ms for updates to xp. they have ways to verify if your copy of windows xp belongs to you or someone else. there have been cases of new purchases of the windows xp system not working because someone used that serial number on a pirated version.

they have got you between a rock and a hard place if you did not buy and register the windows xp system that you are using. you are open to a virus if you do not update and at the mercy of ms if you do update.

the old days of using your buddies copy is over and has been for several years. you cannot even use your own copy on your second computer.

Topic: TASR is ready to reach $8 soon!
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:43:09 AM

hey apsll,

congrats on your attitude. you say that I never come around except to attack you. well that is not true. it's all about your attitude. the humor helps too.

tobydad would be proud of you. now that was not so hard was it.

ps: is your tongue sore from biting it?

Topic: Classic V vs W bottom
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 8:11:53 PM
the upside down fib lines was no big deal. been there done that. I am not out to get you. let's just get along.
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 7:32:34 PM
hey apsll, that has always been my way. I only responded after a snide remark. no snide remark and you will never have to worry about looking over your shoulder from me. it's good to see that in print from you. just curious, why did it take so long for you to believe that? I don't remember coming to an understanding, but I am glad to see you say that.
Topic: Buy DTSI
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:10:01 AM
apsll, nice find on the fib retracements.
Topic: Buy DTSI
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:06:41 AM

sorry apsll, but you have your fib retracements drawn from the wrong pivot point. what constitutes the one to use is a whole new subject. you are close though and I give you credit for that.

even though this is a relatively simple system, sometimes it gets complicated by the mathematics in the background. to fully understand the pivot points, you need to not only read but to comprehend the elliott wave principle and it is well known the distaste that you have of elliott wave. so my suggestion is; if in doubt, do not use it.

I would also like to point out that the success rate is not really all that high. there will be many failures. but the beauty of it is the r/r. losses are small and the wins are very high.

I have all the parameters built into my software and do not have to go through the gruesome task of searching thru bleary eyes for candidates that meet the criteria thanks to maverick.

here is your dtsi chart with the pivots shown in green or red arrows and fib retracement lines shown in red, blue, and yellow. also note that the current correction is displayed at the top of the chart.

Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:59:18 PM
thanks, I am going to order a copy. thanks for the info
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:39:35 PM
davidjohnhall,

is that book out of print? are they still available?
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:19:50 PM
your welcome
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:00:49 PM

traderm30; there are lots of books available on dow theory or price action but the ones I like the best are by victor sperandeo known as trader vic. he cuts to the chase and tells it like it is.

I like the saying by bernard baruch

take the obious, add a cupful of brains, a generous pinch of imagination, a bucketful of courage and daring, stir well and bring to boil.

yeah, I to know people that trade by the seat of their pants and do well at it. it's good that we have a choice.

apsll; that was sarcasm? I thought you were serious. I should have known. I bet tobydad was serious.