Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Jester73
About
User Name: Jester73
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Weekly Fibonacci Pivot Points
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:39:44 PM

Hi Bruce,

I see that in Freestockcharts premium pivot points ( i assume standard daily) exist. Is there a way to get weekly pivot points based on Fibonacci as well to be programmed?

Topic: Higher Low within a certain amount of bars
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2016 8:18:39 PM

Hi Bruce,

One Word: AMAZING !!!!!  Thank you so much. Exactly what I needed! : - )

All the best and again thanks for your help and support

Marco

Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:33:50 PM

Hi Bruce,

no problem I understand. In the past you were so quick with your replies that I thought that there must have been a technical issue. 

Anway let me clarify to you what I need because now reading it again I realised I was not clear and missed something out. Basically it is a pullback scan. 

Lets say we have an upmove. In this upmove price should retrace by a certain amount of bars (minimum 2) however it can be more as well.. In this example lets use 4 bars retrace. The last 2 bars (bar 3 and 4) of this 4 bar pullback should make at least 2 subsequent lower highs and lower lows to get an orderly pullback.  What bar 1 and 2 make in this example is irrelevant.  I want to avoid scan results that mostly come from news events where one has one big candle with big tails. 

I would need to have the same for a down move (basically the whole scenario inverted) .

I would like to be able to test the settings a bit (so for instance 3 bar lower lows, higher lows)thuyso it would be great if you could tell me what I would need to change so that I do not have to bother you again.

I hope this clarifies it for you. Thank you so much in advance and great to see that you are doing better again,

All the best

Marco

Posted: Monday, January 4, 2016 9:47:16 PM

Hi Bruce,

did you forget me? : - )

Cheers Marco

Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2016 8:17:32 PM

Hi Bruce,

hope you can help. I am looking for 2 scans

1. I would need a scan that can detect a sequence of at least 2 subsequent higher lows within a defined number of bars say 5. I also would need the same in reverse 2 subsequent lower highs within a defined number of bars again 5.

One more thing while I am at it. I have intraday data and use the screening option regularily. In the scan conditions it differs between crossing and above. Can you tell me the difference? Does above (for instance 20 EMA)  mean that price has to close with the current bar above 20 EMA before the screener gives a signal and crossing means simply 1 tick above while price is not yet closed? 

Thanks 

Marco

Topic: HA Candle
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 1:20:59 PM

Sorry Bruce,

as always .....the computer is only as good as the one who uses it : - ) My mistake, it works!

Cheers Jester

Posted: Monday, October 5, 2015 6:10:15 PM

Hi Bruce,

not sure what happend but whereas the first formula gives me the right results (4 * L1 > XAVGO3.2 + XAVGH3.2 + XAVGL3.2 + VAVGC3.2) the second formula (bearish version) does not.

Remember I have proposed the formula but might have made something wrong. So what I need is your bullish proposal just as a bearish verson. The high of a bar chart of previous candle lower than the high of the previous HA candle

Cheers

Jester

Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:32:14 PM

Awesome, so I assume that the other scenario where the high of the prior candle (barchart) would be lower than the high of the prior candle (Heikin Ashi) would be 

4*H1 < XAVGO3.2 + XAVGH3.2+XAVGL3.2+XAVGC3.2 

COrrect?

Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:53:32 AM

Hi Bruce,

I am thinking about signing up for a platinum version but it depends a bit if TC2000 can perform this scan that i would use in my intraday strategy,

It is as followed:

Low of the prior candle (bar chart) higher than low of the prior candle (Heikin Ashi) . It would need to be possible to scan when ever a new candle appears ideally but not mandatory with an alarm.

Thanks

Jester

Topic: Real Price over HA Bars
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:16:39 PM

Thanks Bruce for your help. It works : - )