Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: surfer94131
About
User Name: surfer94131
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Stochastic translation
Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 12:13:40 PM

Bruce, thanks for the reply, but I am not using a third number, just the variable that I posted "STOCH50.3".

The condition is working, so it must be using an implied third number to make up all three variables required to make up a STOCH.

In a different program, one is required to give all three, and that is what I am trying to work out. Since there is no third number expressed, I don't know what to use.

Also, note that my variable is using a period, not a comma, so perhaps that means something as well? I have also seen examples here where people have 4 variables, so I am totally confused.

I know that my period for "STOCH50.3" is 50, but what is:

%K =

%D =

Thanks

Paul

Topic: Stochastic translation
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:27:56 PM

I am using a variable in a pcf of mine that reads "STOC50.3"

What are the values that I would use in expression that stochastic in terms of %K, %D and the period.

I am one number short, and not sure what to use?

Thanks for the help

Paul

Topic: % gain since being added to a list
Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:32:09 PM
Trainers, 

I wanted to see if there is anyway to do the following:

I have a large watchlist, that I want to search and find all the stocks in that list that have gone up x% since being added to the watchlist. This is seemingly trival, unless the stock has since dipped below the threshold of x%, and is now below that gain. 

I am looking for the pops of x%, and can't find a simple way to do it, once there is a pullback to below that % gain.

Thanks

Surfer94131
Topic: Incorrect data for NAS COMP INDEX - Last week
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:56:04 AM
Bruce hi

It is Telecharts, and the COMPQX is the one that I am refering to. It shows a value for yesterday of 4465.54 as the close, with an increase of 2042.61 and in % that reads 84.30%

If deleting some of the data, and then updating will resolve it, I am fine with that. The distortion needs to be fixed, please.

Thanks

Surfer94131
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:56:03 AM
Bruce hi

It is Telecharts, and the COMPQX is the one that I am refering to. It shows a value for yesterday of 4465.54 as the close, with an increase of 2042.61 and in % that reads 84.30%

If deleting some of the data, and then updating will resolve it, I am fine with that. The distortion needs to be fixed, please.

Thanks

Surfer94131
Posted: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:51:45 PM
Sorry if I am asking a question that has been asked, tell me and I will go look for it.

It seems that some of the data from last week's NASDAQ downloaded incorrectly, and I need to fix it. 
What is the best way to edit the data of a specific stock/index. Is there a procedure to use?

I think the High for last Friday was doubled, it is showing as 4465.54. Would be nice, but its messing up my pretty charts, how can I fix it?

thanks for the help, as always.

Surfer94131
Topic: Unremove all stocks back to a watchlist
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:48:30 PM
Hi there, is there a way to reverse a "remove all" from a watchlist?

I meant to remove one stock, and now my list is empty, due to user error :). Is there a way to reverse this? I have left Telecharts open since that action, in case that somehow makes a difference.

Thanks

Surfer94131
Topic: P&F charts
Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 11:45:41 AM
Hi , could anybody tell me (or point me to) instructions on how to add P&F charts to Telecharts, please?

Would I be able to assign a Function key to be able to see those types of charts, just like any other chart within Telecharts, or is it something that works outside of the regular software.

Thanks
Surfer94131
Topic: Market Indicators - definitions
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:46:20 AM
Thanks Diceman, you are always to the rescue.

Surfer94131
Topic: Market Indicators - definitions
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:49:59 PM
Is there an online reference to explain how the built in market indicators are conscructed. Some are self explanatory, others not.

Thanks
Surfer94131