Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: barrydmoore
About
User Name: barrydmoore
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Missing News Feeds
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:39:18 AM

Hi Bruce,

I am updating my reviews at Liberated Stock Trader and I see that I cannot connect to or see notes from other TC2000 users and the community.  If this functionality discontinued now.

Also is there no longer any live chat.

thanks

Barry

Topic: True Markers fro TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:37:20 AM

Would it be possble to request to add to a future release of TC2000, it would be really useful?

Topic: True Markers fro TC2000
Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 3:13:01 AM

HI Support / Bruce

I am a huge fan of stockfinder and there is one function I would dearly love to see added to TC2000.

I have setup in Stockfinder Show True Markers (as Hash Marks)  This creates multiple Horizonal lines across the bottom of the chart window based on specific conditions.

I find it incredibly productive and helpful.  Can I do that in TC2000?  If not can I request it as a future feature.  I am sure your users would love it.

At this page you can see the example hash mark true indicators I am talking about

Stock Market Crash Detector

thanks a lot

Barry

LiberatedStockTrader.com

Learn Stock Trading

Topic: StockFinder 5.0 READ THIS FIRST
Posted: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 3:25:49 AM

HI UnclePennyBags,

great points, thanks for the input (I corrected).  Also the clarification on the problem with integrating backtesting (as needs local processing) now makes sense to me.

I am glad stockfinder is not going away as I use it all the time.

One final question.  If someone signs up new to the service, will they be able to use stockfinder.  Or is it no longer available to new sibscribers.

thanks

Barry

Topic: StockFinder 5.0 READ THIS FIRST
Posted: Sunday, July 30, 2017 3:17:51 AM

HI Bruce,

I run  a website providing stock market training and reviews.

TC2000 is our joint winner for best stock market software this year.

In the section on back testing I talk about Stock Finder. I personally love stock finder and use it all the time. 

My question is, every year it seems to be less and less promoted, it is planned to be discontinued.

I hope not, as it is the easiet, GUI driven, most intuitive backtesting sofware out there.

So in summary.

1.  What is the roadmap for StockFinder

2.  What is the roadmap for TC2000 to include Backtesting.

Backtesting is a very important part of building a trading strategy and your software will suffer without it.

thanks

Barry - 

PRO Stock Market Training 

Topic: What is the Roadmap for StockFinder
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2015 3:39:54 PM

My thoughts are StockFinder is excellent.  SO intuitive and easy to use, with some improvments on the ROI investment and money management module this would be the very best most easy to use on the market and could be sold in its own right.  Dont give up on it, at least until it is all integrated into TC2000

Topic: What is the Roadmap for StockFinder
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:00:51 AM

Someone tweeted me to say stockfinder will be retired.  Is that True?  Thanks