Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: awortman1
About
User Name: awortman1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CMGI on the go ...
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2005 10:31:21 PM
Up 2.25% today - so far so good. I'd still like to hear from anyone with a long-term prognosis for this stock.
Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2005 8:35:11 AM
Watching the T&S for CMGI on Friday, seemed as if sales were in frequent large blocks suggesting that institutions were dumping the stock. Also checking fundementals, I found the EPS percent change last qtr and 2 qtrs. back, at minus 100%!! Trying to decide if I should dump this stock in a hurry Monday morning or hold in light of favorable comments earlier. Anyone have any ideas??
Posted: Friday, June 3, 2005 8:53:48 PM
Does anyone have an idea as to what happened to CMGI today? Down over 7% on 4 times normal volume - I couldn't find any negative news. Anybody find negatives?
Topic: MoneyStream 1 week surge
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2005 6:49:16 PM
Bruce,

Thank you for your very helpful response. A question though. I know that MoneyStream is proprietary but is there any way I could have figured out the change to 2 or 3 day surge? I have no idea what (MS1,99) means. What does the 99 represent??
Topic: MoneyStream 1 week surge
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2005 10:48:42 AM
I am currently using "MoneyStream 1 week surge" in a Scan - but I would like to try a shorter time period. Could you describe how to change the "1 week surge" to 2 or 3 days surge in PCF formula language? What I'm finding is that after the 5 day MoneyStream surge has been completed, whatever casued the surge has been completed and there is little momentum for further movement up in price.
Topic: Contradictory indicators
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:21:06 AM
I reviewed the chart for PRZ yesterday evening and noted the following: MS, TSV and Stochastics all had pronounced downward slopes and were below moving averages- but- there was a great deal of BOP buying. When the indicators diverge so greatly, is there a way to resolve these contradictions so as to give a buy or sell signal?
Topic: Understanding MACD
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:42:53 AM
In this MACD video, the scale on the right side of the chart shows +.84 0 -.84. What do these numbers refer to?

Thanks.

Alan