Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dah1147
About
User Name: dah1147
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Create an indicator from fundamental data
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2015 11:43:59 AM

Thanks as always, Bruce.

Topic: Create an indicator from fundamental data
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2015 11:18:40 PM

I use Stockfinder intensively and use Realcode to create my indicators by dragging an indicator and then creating my indicator or condition. Does that function exist in TC2000? For example, the forward or trailing PE.

Thank you, DAH1147

Topic: Fundamental data update frequency question
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:45:47 PM

I use the Stockfinder filter feature and have found that the filter selection accuracy and the charted data do not agree with the data sheet data. For example, ARRS EPS % Change latest qtr through 4h qtr do not agree. The data data sheet data for latest qtr is 317.9% and the 2nd qtr back is -124.8%; however, when charted, the latest is -124.8% and the 2nd back is - 16.8%. TC2000 has 317.9%. The ARRS earnings were announced 5/6/14, and SFUN stats agree in all occurences and it's earnings were 5/7/14. Suggesions?This occurs in 5.0.40.18481 and 5.1 build 21.Thanks.

Topic: BackScanner not recognizing RealCode rules
Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:45:12 AM
Hello,
I've built some rules in RealCode and when I try to use them in BackScanner they are not recognized although they display correctly on the screen. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Topic: Replicate Telechart indicator in StockFinder
Posted: Monday, December 8, 2008 3:32:35 PM
Thanks Bruce,

It didn't give me the results I wanted, but not due to the code. I now have a starting point to make adjustments.

Thanks,
Don
Topic: Replicate Telechart indicator in StockFinder
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:33:18 PM
Hello,

I'd like to replicate this Telechart indicator in StockFinder:

C - AVGC14.8

Thanks,
Topic: Blocks not recognizing new Telechart watchlists
Posted: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 8:49:10 PM
Hello,

I attended the Las Vegas Stockfinder training and when I converted to Stockfinder from Blocks, I am unable to view new Telechart watchlists. I know that stockfinder needs to be closed and restarted, but that does not resolve the issue.

To complicate it further, I just replaced my desktop computer and downloaded Telechart V6.0.0053 and that's when I began having the problem. I also migrated to Stockfinder on the laptop and it does not have the problem and it is at V6.0.0048. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don
Topic: Help in Blocks with Moving Averages
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:58:25 PM
Thank you very much.
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:10:43 PM
Julia,
Thanks for your quick response and your accurate response; however, I didn't get quite the result I wanted and I need to sum the two and then divide by two. Can I do that as simply?

Thanks.
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:28:19 PM
Hello,
I'm a new Blocks user and have a question on how to code a formula.

I want to add the delta of two moving averages to one of the averages.

Thanks for your help.