Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rochcorp
About
User Name: rochcorp
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: UK FTSE Stocks
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:01:58 PM
Hi,

I am based in London and would like to find out if TC offers charting services on any UK stocks at all? If so where can I find a list of all UK stocks.

Best regards,
Rochan
(email removed by Moderator)

Topic: Peter Worden's TSV
Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:56:57 AM
Hi Peter,

I am a gold customer using your software, but having a bit of difficultly in learning about some of the indicators that you provide. For E.g. TSV videos are only viewable if I decide to purchase them.

How can you charge your CUSTOMERS for learning the indicators to use. What's the point for us to pay your company a monthly, I would like access (secure) to view these videos and learning using them without any additional charges.

There are 100's of charting softwares in the market, I can always switch to another provider if you wish to keep these clauses. Could you let me know when you can offer videos on learning TSV without any additional charges?

Regards,
Rochan
London, UK
Topic: DAY TRADING WITH TC
Posted: Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:48:47 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am a beginner here, just read through the forum.

Over 95% of my day trade entries are within the first
30 minutes of the day. The key is to not use market orders.
- Just a simple question on this:

If not use the market orders then whats the best alternative?

Topic: Donchian Channel - Price Break Filter
Posted: Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:38:47 PM
PCF QUERY:

Hi Craig,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. Sorry if I have confused you with my question earlier. To clarify:

Your Question: When do you want to catch these stocks?
1) When they make a new 20-day high or low?

Ans. Yes you are absolutely right.

To explain further,

1. I want to PICK stocks when their current price EXCEEDS the HIGHS of the previous four full calendar weeks(i.e. 20 trading days).

AND

2. On the other hand PICK stocks when their current price FALLS below the LOWS of the previous four full calender weeks (i.e. 20 trading days)

How do I put this formula while scanning for stocks which have shown such a behaviour?
Hope you can help!
Regards,
Rochan

Topic: Donchian Channel - Price Break Filter
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:02:21 AM
Hi there, I am a new user of your software and must admit I have learnt a lot through your videos. Was wonderng if any of guys could help with a PCF that I want to load on to my system. Details of the formula and what I intend to achieve:
1. Wish to adopt Richard Donchian's Channel breakout system to time the trades
2. Time Frame: Short Term system based on a 20 day breakout.

Idea: If the price of a security is breaks out from its new highs or lows in the last 20 days. - I want sort them on the percentage increase or decrease.

How do I put this formula while scanning for stocks which have shown such a behaviour? Please help. Rochan London
Topic: Fibonacci Retracement Levels
Posted: Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:42:28 PM
QUOTE (Doug_H)
Click Databank|Personal Criteria Formulas|Update All Criteria. The program will then update all of your PCF's.

Hi Doug, I tried to do the same. But my system doesnt show the sort by " 26 week Retracement" pcf that is demonstrated on the video.

Can you please help?
Rochan
Topic: Understanding Stochastics
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:43:27 PM
Craig, the stochastic video is fine. But you dont explain what to look for whilst trading for short term or long term.