Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pckIII
About
User Name: pckIII
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: EasyScan Design for Breakouts and Bouncers
Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:16:38 PM
Hi Chris,
Just finished watching your video on creating pcf's & easyscan's for breakout stocks. This is really good. I will probably have to watch a couple of times for it to really sink in, but I am already getting idea's on how to define what I am looking at.
Thanks.
Topic: technical analysis
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:35:25 PM
Thanks for that. It is difficult to identify breakout patterns until they are in full swing. Then you have to convince yourself that is what you really seeing. I first saw this "w" pattern some time ago but have been unsuccessfull in trying to map it.
Topic: technical analysis
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:45:18 PM
I have noticed that on a lot of different stock charts before a big breakout that there is a swing in price patterns forming a "W". Is there a indicator or formula that would help in calculating the probabilities of this? They seem to happen after the price reaches a high then falls back. I am sure that somebody has noticed this pattern as well and has already figured it out. Any help you could give will be greatly appreciated.