Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: MarkSessions
About
User Name: MarkSessions
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: tc2000 compatibility with phone and tablet
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 8:38:23 PM

was wondering what phone or tablet worked the best when reviewing tc2000 charts.

Topic: data differences between Platinum and Gold version of TC2000
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:12:35 PM
Thanks for info.  Yes I have noticed a discrepany when trading UPRO and ERX. THere is quite often during the day discrepancies between the price listed on the TC2000 charts and the data i am getting from ameritrade that shows all of the exchanges, so i go to the chart of the S&P 500 to smooth out my charts.  I would like to sign up to the Platinum version.  THX Mark
Topic: data differences between Platinum and Gold version of TC2000
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:07:02 AM
What is the differece between the "true streaming" data offered in the Platinum version vs the data that is provided in the Gold version of TC2000.  What are the benefits of having the true streaming data over the data that is provided in Gold version
Topic: How to save screen settings
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 12:04:56 PM
In the old version of TC2000 i could right click on screeen and save adjustments and changes made to screen.  The new version i would imagine has a link to "SAVE" new adjustments and settings, but after spending hours making adjustments and changes and then not being able to save, (or find the link) to save the changes really really sucks!
Topic: Question on how to change screen setting from % to $
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:46:01 AM
I am trying to change the scale on the right side of the chart from percentage to price in the new version of TC 2000 and I cannot find the link to change.