Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: thnkbigr
About
User Name: thnkbigr
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,814
[1.00% of all post / 0.68 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SF shared charts issue
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:55:22 AM

I brought this to the attention of you guys ysterdauy via live chat but I have not heard back

Im the last few days I cannot access or open my shared charts under the share tab in SF and I need to use a few of those.

I was told yesterday that they are expriencing the same thing and prob the server needs to be restarted etc...

again this morning I have the same issue

Can you look into this and get back to as I need to open those charts right away.  

thank you 

Topic: Meeting a condition in X days ago
Posted: Sunday, August 06, 2017 8:23:03 PM

Is there an easy way to screen for stocks that met a condition yesterday or two days ago or three days ago in TC? 

For example I have a gap up condition and I like to screen for all stocks that met that condition any of the last 5 days

thx 

Topic: SF subs
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:28:40 PM

He has to go platinum?

are there lower levels

Topic: SF subs
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:12:37 PM

Can  someone get a SF subscription if so what's the subscription levels and rates bc I don't see it. 

Topic: Volatility Stop indicator in PCF
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:07:57 PM

ok thx

Topic: GBTC
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:34:46 PM

and that one tiny trade that took place at a 100 points belolw the lowest trade that took place yesterday pretty much ruin the chart and creates such a drastic daily range.

My confusion is why would someone wnat to sell their shares 100 point below the lowest price so how can that be an accurate trade? 

Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:31:34 PM

Yes pls RC in TC!!!

Bruce is there anyway we can create a condition Price > VST and then use that condition in a PCF that would plot 1 if true and 0 if false 

Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:32:24 PM

There is no way to write a PCF from scratch in TC either correct? 

Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:49:28 AM

Ok let me give yo simple ex of what UI want done and if this is not possible then what I want to do is for sure not

Assume we have 3 Volatility stops with 3 diff settings on the chart.

Can we create an indicator that will plot 3 if Price is > all 3, plot 2 if price  is > 2 and of course 0 if price is < all 3 

Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:11:01 AM

Bruce, 

Is there a short cut for Volatility Stop indicator in TC to reference it in a PCF

For example for moving average 50 day is AvgC50 rather than writing the entire formula. Do we have something like this for Volatility Stop maybe VST